IP Rotini

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello everyone. I tried to search for this, but could not find much. I know everyone has different taste, but please share your opinion on the IP Rotini.

Thank you.

Bella
  • I love it! I eat it with a little evoo, seasoning salt, garlic and whichever veggies and meat I'm having- so good!!! I did not like the WF tomato basil sauce, just FYI! :-)
  • can we have sausage?? that would go so well with the rotini!! spicy sausage! yummmmmm
  • Also- here is another thread... http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...il-rotini.html
  • Quote: can we have sausage?? that would go so well with the rotini!! spicy sausage! yummmmmm
    No. It is far too fatty on IP, sorry!
  • Quote: can we have sausage?? that would go so well with the rotini!! spicy sausage! yummmmmm
    sometimes i buy the jenny-o lean turkey spicy sausage. i also add some broccoli rabe!!
  • I just bought the rotini today at my WI and I'm looking forward to trying it.
  • I enjoy it. After I cook it, I run it under cold water. Then I add cucumbers and some WF Italian dressing for pasta salad.
  • Oh that's a really good idea Betterthings! I never even thought to have it cold. Thanks!
  • I love it!! I've made it with roasted tomatoes, and broccoli, salt and pepper, and evoo. I've also made it in to a cold pasta with tuna, cucumbers, red peppers, WF mayo, celery salt, onion salt, and salt and pepper. So good!!!
  • I like it. Of course i have tried gluten free pasta (which this is not gluten free) and after having rice pasta this tastes fantastic.
  • It reminds me of whole wheat pasta. More dense than regular pasta.
  • Love the rotini either in a cold salad or hot.
  • I like it a lot! Just tried it today. To me it tastes almost identical to whole wheat pasta, which is what I always eat anyway. I made a simple pasta salad with olive oil, veggies, salt and pepper.

So far, I find a lot of the IP foods to taste a little strange; this is probably the least "strange" one I've tasted so far. Yay for Rotini!
  • love it!!!!! so glad that they came out with this. They are discontinuing so many things and I hope that they start carrying more stuff !