First weigh-in!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I had my first weigh-in today! I am down 8 lbs!!! However, I weighed myself at home this morning with clothes on and before all the food and water during the day, and I had lost 10 lbs! I know this is my true weight because I weighed myself 1 hour prior to my evening appointment and my scale is dead on with their scale. So for now I am going to go with my scale this morning. My next appointment will be in the morning so I will believe that weight better. Is anyone else this anal with proper time of the day weigh in? I know it doesn't matter in the end, but it just looks better on paper and in my head!
  • Quote: I had my first weigh-in today! I am down 8 lbs!!! However, I weighed myself at home this morning with clothes on and before all the food and water during the day, and I had lost 10 lbs! I know this is my true weight because I weighed myself 1 hour prior to my evening appointment and my scale is dead on with their scale. So for now I am going to go with my scale this morning. My next appointment will be in the morning so I will believe that weight better. Is anyone else this anal with proper time of the day weigh in? I know it doesn't matter in the end, but it just looks better on paper and in my head!
    Congratulations and good job!! I know exactly what you mean about the timing of when you weigh.
  • Congrats on the loss. I know my scale is accurate, so I use my own scale for the "official" weight. I weigh myself first thing in the morning, with no clothing and prior to eating breakfast. Otherwise there's too much potential for major variations that are irrelevant.
  • Congrats! Doesn't that first weigh in make you do proud! Keep it up!
  • I take whichever scale says the best! LOL... but the reality is, if I "swooned" mid-day and had to be picked up and carried by a gallant knight, I'd be dressed, and have eaten, so that's your "reality" weight. When mid day, or end of day, says below 200, I'll be thrilled! But I'll take the 199.6 I got this morning in the best o' conditions.

My coach's scale was 5 pounds higher. Her scale sucks. LOL
  • Way to go!!!! I go with what my scale says first thing in the morning.
  • Congratulations! I weigh first thing in the morning, after peeing, nude.
  • I usually weigh about 30 mins after waking, befor eating. If I weigh immediately after waking I seem to be a pound more versus waiting. In the afternoon I will shoot up as much as 4 lbs. Go with the weigh in u feel comfortable with. Congrats on the 10 lbs
  • Congratulations on your first weigh in!
  • Quote: Congratulations! I weigh first thing in the morning, after peeing, nude.
    I second that
  • Congrats on your first week weight loss. I too go by my scale at home. It's actually a 6lb difference and it has been every week.... So weird how scales can all be so different! Keep up the good work!!!
  • Awesome! Awesome! Way to go!! Keep up the great work!

I also take my "home in the morning" weight as my official weight! That scale was with me before IP and it will be with me long after I'm done with IP!
  • Glad to hear I am not the only one! I actually weighed myself this morning again just to be sure and I am actually down 12 pounds!!! Thanks everyone! I love this diet and I have no plans of going off of it anytime soon! No cheating here!
  • Congrats and yes I am a first thing, naked weigher! lol
  • Quote: I had my first weigh-in today! I am down 8 lbs!!! However, I weighed myself at home this morning with clothes on and before all the food and water during the day, and I had lost 10 lbs! I know this is my true weight because I weighed myself 1 hour prior to my evening appointment and my scale is dead on with their scale. So for now I am going to go with my scale this morning. My next appointment will be in the morning so I will believe that weight better. Is anyone else this anal with proper time of the day weigh in? I know it doesn't matter in the end, but it just looks better on paper and in my head!
    Gratz!

Going in for mine tomorrow, can't wait!