What is your current mini weight goal?

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • My current mini-goal is to lose 35 pounds by the end of The Biggest Loser (which I think ends in late April). I've lost 5.2 pounds so far. So 29.8 to go!
  • My immediate mini-goal is to get to 229 which I hope might be by Monday (my regular weigh in day)!
  • My first moni goal is 210 - got 6.6 Ibs to go, hoping to hit it by the end of Jan
  • My next mini-goal is to loose 5 lbs and weigh 155. I haven't set a time limit. I just want to stay on plan and get there.
  • My mini goal is to be a size 5 by my birthday (May 30). I bought a cute dress 4 years ago that I want to fit into I am currently a size 8
  • My mini goal is to get under 160. I am hoping to do this by January 31st. I've got about 4.5 pounds to go.
  • My current mini-goal is to drop to 198 which is my pre-surgery weight. I was doing pretty good before surgery sidelined me and I started eating junk and sitting around all day. Now I am back to exercising and watching what I eat. I would like to hit 198 by Feb. 7. I am currently 212.
  • get below 115 by the end of this month and hopefully reach my goal by valentine's day
  • I'm currently 185, and I'm hoping to be 180 by February 1st.
  • Thought it was 130 but 129 is my ultimate mini goal. Into the 120s sounds so good. Too good to be true lately. Lol. Ugh I want a bacon avocado cheeseburger. Sorry, just had to admit that.
  • My current mini goal weight is 163. That last stinking pound won't come off! After that, 155, which is a total of 35 pounds lost.
  • My next mini goal is onederland... 17ish pounds to go
  • See my signature
  • My mini goal is too lose 35 pounds in 6 months Then I will be halfway towards my goal maybe a little more then halfway depending on how I look
  • good luck! I know you can do it.

Mine is to lose 4 more pounds before feb 1st!