What Are You EATING TODAY IPeeps?

You're on Page 9 of 34
Go to
  • OK thanks. So many opinions on things and with coaches telling so many things is great to hear how everyone does it.
  • Quote: That's great that you have such confidence in your coach - but if she has you eating 4oz protein at dinner she isn't following the protocol. Not trying to be confrontational about it, as it's also important that you get along with your coach - but the protocol is written as it is for good reason, and unfortunately many coaches make changes without actually understanding the science behind it.

It was delicious! Even my husband ate it I modified a recipe someone else had posted here:

Bean Sprout Chicken Chow Mein
    Serves 3

1 Tbsp olive or sesame oil
    24 ounces of chicken breast or thighs, cut to bite size pieces
    1 cup chopped onion
    1 cup celery chopped into large bite size pieces
    3 garlic cloves, crushed
    ½ cup fat free chicken broth (or homemade)
    3 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce or Bragg’s aminos
    ½ tsp ground ginger
    3 cups Bean Sprouts
    Dash red pepper flakes (optional)
    Chopped green onion for garnish

Slightly heat olive oil pan and add chicken; cook for about 5-7 minutes, stirring to cook evenly.
    Add onion and cook for 2-3 minutes, until softened. Add celery and garlic and cook until tender crisp, 3-5 minutes.
    Add chicken broth, soy sauce/aminos, ginger, and red pepper flakes (if you want), bring to a simmer. Turn heat down and let simmer about 5 minutes, until the liquid has reduced by about half.
    Turn heat up to a boil, and add bean sprouts. Cook for about 1-2 minutes or until the sprouts are warmed and have softened.
    Serve hot, garnish with chopped green onion.
    YUM-I'm definitely trying that tomorrow for dinner! Thank you for posting and thank you to the poster who asked you about it
  • Breakfast:
    Peanut Crunch Bar

Lunch:
    Rotini
    Subway salad (lettuce, spinach, pickles, green peppers, oil)

Snack:
    Chocolate RTD

Dinner:
    Lettuce, grilled chicken and roasted cabbage (YUM!)
  • P1 day 181
    B Protidiet bacon/cheese omelet w/spinach & mixed veggies
    Coffee with miracle whey
    L strawberry banana RTD
    D we didn't go out last nite. Rescheduled for tonite
    Steak & scallops with spinach & asparagus. Romaine lettuce salad (already checked the menu)
    S taking mocha wafers in case everyone has dessert
  • Breakfast: ProtiDiet honey nut soy cereal, 2oz Pure Protein vanilla shake; coffee w/2oz Pure Protein vanilla shake

Lunch: Green veggie soup, Health Wise chocolate chip cookie

Dinner: Something from the hospital cafe, bunless turkey burger and salad bar is always my fallback if there's nothing safe!

Snack: Peppermint Mocha (Cocomint creme mix in coffee)
  • Day 22
    B: IP Fine Herb Omelette, tea with splenda, splash of nonfat milk

L: Potato Puree, 2 cups (pre measured) sauted and added to 2 cups romaine lettuce with 1 tsp olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder

D: 8oz chicken tenders (experimented with lemon pepper - didn't really like that), 2 cups (pre measured) baked brussel sprouts and 2 cups lettuce

S: chocolate soy puffs

1 more day before I get my tracker! Can't wait!
  • Breakfast:
    Peanut Crunch Bar

Lunch:
    Rotini

Snack:
    Chocolate RTD

Dinner:
    Chicken Soup (roasted chicken, celery, cabbage and miracles noodles in organic, low-sodium chicken broth)
  • Phase 1: Day 15
    Breakfast: coffee (half decaf) with WF chocolate syrup + crispy cereal pancakes with WF syrup
    Lunch: IP omelet with palak (1/2 cup) and 1.5 cups of zucchini "faux apple" recipe
    Snack: strawberry wafer
    Dinner: homemade chicken curry (completely OP)over romaine lettuce + veggies
  • P1 Day 182
    I have officially been on IP for 1/2 year today. I'm over half way to goal.

B: ProtiDiet maple zucchini pancake (unrestricted)
    L: IP potato/zucchini muffins, salad
    D: Carnitas (mexican pulled pork) over big sald with cukes & celery
    S: White cheddar ridges

My back really hurts today. Just some gentle PT exercises today.
  • B: IP butterscotch pudding, coffee, skim and splash of Torani SF gingerbread syrup
    WO: 45 min walk w/dog
    post walk: IP white chocolate/cinnamon bar
    L: Kale chips and rotini w/EVOO
    S: probably Proti-diet hot chocolate
    D: possibly 4 beef sliders on the grill with roasted broccoli

Have a 3 year old's b-day party at 2pm today...they are serving pizza, salad and cake with ice cream. I will have a late-ish lunch so I am not hungry when I get there, and bring my hot chocolate pack to drink for snack while they are having cake.
  • B-Capuccino packet smoothie blended with coffee, spinach and ice
    L-1/2 potato purée, 1/2 chicken soy patty mixed with various veggies fried into patties and dill pickles
    D-Baked salmon and veggies
    S-IP Chocolate chip cookie
  • Got caught up at church today, ended up getting stuck for lunch and I had used my "emergency" packet from my purse a few days ago at work. Good news, there was a Qdoba right nearby, and I had looked into their menu before - you can do a naked salad with the grilled veggies and Pico de Gallo and it is totally on plan!

Breakfast: Proti Diet honey nut soy cereal, 2 oz Pure Protein vanilla shake; coffee w/2 oz Pure Protein vanilla shake

Lunch: Qdoba naked salad w/grilled veggies and pico de gallo, ProtiDiet hazelnut bar

Dinner: Garlic Rosemary crockpot roast beef, 1 cup rutabaga; 1 cup sliced jicama with cinnamon and WF caramel sauce for dessert!

Snack: Health Wise vanilla cappuccino in coffee
  • Quote: Got caught up at church today, ended up getting stuck for lunch and I had used my "emergency" packet from my purse a few days ago at work. Good news, there was a Qdoba right nearby, and I had looked into their menu before - you can do a naked salad with the grilled veggies and Pico de Gallo and it is totally on plan!

Breakfast: Proti Diet honey nut soy cereal, 2 oz Pure Protein vanilla shake; coffee w/2 oz Pure Protein vanilla shake

Lunch: Qdoba naked salad w/grilled veggies and pico de gallo, ProtiDiet hazelnut bar

Dinner: Garlic Rosemary crockpot roast beef, 1 cup rutabaga; 1 cup sliced jicama with cinnamon and WF caramel sauce for dessert!

Snack: Health Wise vanilla cappuccino in coffee
    Good for you...if you want it bad enough you will always find a solution!

Now, go replenish your "emergency" supply!
  • B: Maple/Brown Sugar Oatmeal w/coffee
    L: GNC Shake w/2 c. steamed broccoli drizzled with 1 tsp. garlic olive oil
    D: Taco salad w/2 c. spinach & lettuce topped with 1/2 c. tomato
    S: Caramel Nut Bar
  • Breakfast:
    Peanut Crunch Bar

Lunch:
    Rotini

Snack:
    Chocolate RTD

Dinner:
    Lettuce and fresh baby spinach leaves with roasted chicken