What Are You EATING TODAY IPeeps?

You're on Page 13 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: B: Nothing
    L: Nothing
    D: Gigantic bowl of cabbage soup, topped with a teaspoon of mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Just for calcium purposes.
    It's hard to imagine a mounded over bowl of soup, but it's what I'm having.
    S: Strawberry cream saver candy, 20 cals.

(And 4 bottles of water as well)
    Okay, so this isn't the ideal protein plan
  • Quote: Phase I, Day 57

B: Oatmeal muffins w/ WF caramel syrup (in the mix)
    L: Chicken noodle soup w/ veggies
    S: Creamy cheesecake w/ WF chocolate syrup
    D: Grilled lobster tails w/ rutabaga fries and salad
    Yum-are the oatmeal muffins made with 1/4 tsp baking powder, 2 egg whites, WF caramel syrup and cinnamon sprinkled? I will definitely make that this weekend. I love getting these ideas! Please keep this post going!

Phase 1: Day 19
    Breakfast: crispy cereal pancakes with WF pancake syrup and a spritz of ICBINB spray + coffee with one drop of liquid stevia vanilla creme

Lunch: romaine lettuce, 1 cup cucumbers + 2oz turkey and WF sesame ginger + i cup sliced jicama with WF pancake syrup, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg (thank you for the tasty idea, Scorbett) and IP tomato soup (I know most of you are grossed out by that, but I like to sip it in a mug)

Snack: IP chocolate chip cookie + small decaf coffee

Dinner: grilled salmon (6oz) over lettuce with lemon and herbs + veggies
  • Breakfast: Proti Diet honey soy nut cereal w/2oz Pure Protein vanilla shake, coffee w/2oz Pure Protein vanilla shake

Lunch: Balanced Protein vegetarian joe w/1 cup chopped red pepper, 1 cup leftover crockpot rutabaga

Dinner: chicken over a big salad w/cukes, green peppers and whatever else I can find in the crisper

Snack: Peppermint Mocha (cocomint creme mixed with coffee)
  • Phase 1: Day 20

Breakfast: IP oatmeal muffins with WF caramel syrup (OMG-these are fantastic; thank you for the idea Bubble Blower!!) + coffee with 1 drop of liquid stevia vanilla creme

Lunch: IP chicken soy patty over lettuce, pickles, mustard + salad with 3 oz turkey and WF sesame ginger dressing

Snack: IP dark chocolate pudding with WF marshmallow + green tea

Dinner: 5oz turkey burger + lettuce and jicama fries
  • BF: French toast (cheese omelette, courgette, vanilla, 2 egg whites), WF pancake syrup
    Lunch: Turnip fries, chicken, mushrooms, red pepper fajita spices over bed of lettuce and spicy salsa
    Dinner: choc pudding spinach smoothie
    snack: choc wafer or BBQ zippers
  • I just made an awesome soup and used the IP Chicken soup for the first time -- I thought it would be yellow/chicken stock but it's more of a cream style soup. Now I'm inspired to try it for some creamy bases for the rotini etc.
  • B crispy cereal pancake
    L salad w vinaigrette and ip chicken patty
    D steak w seamed veg
    S strawberry wafer
  • Breakfast: Balanced Protein veggie omelet with 1 egg white and 1 cup spinach

Lunch: 1 cup veggie soup, Proti Diet pizza dough made into cheesy breadsticks (2 tbsp water and 1 tbsp Go Veggie cheddar shreds mixed into the pizza dough mix, divide in two and roll into "breadsticks", sprinkle with garlic powder and bake on parchment paper at 350 for 8-10 minutes)

Dinner: Thai Cabbage rolls (with peanut sauce made from WF peanut spread); curried veggies

Snack: Balanced Protein choc pudding with marshmallows
  • Breakfast: 3 mini chocolate muffins (Made with IP CHocolate Pancake mix)

Lunch: Field greens, mushrooms, peppers, and red onions with homemade dressing (Olive oil, white wine vinegar, minced fresh garlic, splenda, sea salt, and pepper). IP Chocolate drink

Dinner: Garlic and Sea Salt rubbed Mahi and green beans <-- cooking in the oven right now. Smells amazing! Field green and homemade dressing

Snack - Haven't decided yet. I'm so freaking cold from the ketosis, I may go with a soup!
  • Quote: Yum-are the oatmeal muffins made with 1/4 tsp baking powder, 2 egg whites, WF caramel syrup and cinnamon sprinkled? I will definitely make that this weekend. I love getting these ideas! Please keep this post going!
    Sorry, just saw your message ... Yep, re: the muffins, although I mixed Vietnamese cinnamon in before cooking. You could also sprinkle on top.
  • Quote: Breakfast: IP oatmeal muffins with WF caramel syrup (OMG-these are fantastic; thank you for the idea Bubble Blower!!) + coffee with 1 drop of liquid stevia vanilla creme
    Still catching up on posts from the last couple of days ... You're very welcome! They've become one of my routine breakfasts when I have the time to make them.
  • I just took my frozen IP cereal pancakes and popped 'em into the toaster. Now I can yell "Leggo of my Eggo!" -- a bit thinner than a waffle, but a "crispy" pancake vs. a soft one.
  • Phase 1: Day 22:

Breakfast: coffee with IP chocolate drink with WF caramel syrup

Lunch: IP chicken soup in a mug + lettuce salad with WF sesame ginger and 1 cup of cucumber, lastly 1 cup jicama slices microwaved with cinnamon and WF pancake syrup

Snack: chocolate soy puffs (ummmmmm)

Dinner: grilled chicken salad with veggies and drizzled evoo + sea salt

P.S. Yesterday for the lunch, I made IP pizza with the pancake/crepe packet baked on a Silpat in the oven and topped with sauteed mushroom, fresh basil, 1 small roma tomato sliced, green onions and garlic. I sprinkled crushed red pepper and sea salt and drizzled 1 tsp of olive oil over the top and it tasted like a real pizza- it was incredible! The best part was that I was satiated physically and psychologically for the Super Bowl. I think with these genius packet hacks, there is no reason to not be 100% on program for the long haul! Yay!
  • Quote: I just took my frozen IP cereal pancakes and popped 'em into the toaster. Now I can yell "Leggo of my Eggo!" -- a bit thinner than a waffle, but a "crispy" pancake vs. a soft one.
    Nice; I will try that the next day I have time to make those before work
  • Quote:
    Yesterday for the lunch, I made IP pizza with the pancake/crepe packet baked on a Silpat in the oven and topped with sauteed mushroom, fresh basil, 1 small roma tomato sliced, green onions and garlic. I sprinkled crushed red pepper and sea salt and drizzled 1 tsp of olive oil over the top and it tasted like a real pizza- it was incredible! The best part was that I was satiated physically and psychologically for the Super Bowl. I think with these genius packet hacks, there is no reason to not be 100% on program for the long haul! Yay!
    Quote: I just took my frozen IP cereal pancakes and popped 'em into the toaster. Now I can yell "Leggo of my Eggo!" -- a bit thinner than a waffle, but a "crispy" pancake vs. a soft one.
    These are both *great* ideas!! Thanks!!