What are you eating today, Saturday, January 12th?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Breakfast:
    Chocolate Chip Cookie

Lunch:
    "Pasta Salad" (Rotini and cucumbers with Walden Farms Italian Dressing)

Snack:
    "Salted Caramel Pudding" (Dark Chocolate Pudding with 1 tablespoon Walden Farms Caramel Syrup and a sprinkle of sea salt)

Dinner:
    "Eggs Florentine" (Scrambled eggs over a bed of fresh baby spinach leaves, 1 tablespoon Veggie Shreds Cheddar and a drizzle of olive oil)
  • B: IP omelette
    L: Spinach crisps, salad w/homemade dressing, IP chocolate pudding
    S: IP caramel nut bar
    D: Hamburgers on the grill (it's pretty warm here today), no bun, with lettuce and mustard, roasted cauliflower
  • Phase 4

Pre-run Snack@5:30am:
    EAS Carb Control Strawberry RTD

11-mile Run @ 6am <--lots of snacks on long-run days

Post-run Snack@8am: Spinach Smoothie
    Optimal Solutions Protein Powder
    Spinach
    2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk

Breakfast@10am: Zucchini Pancakes <--my son kept snagging them!
    Zucchini, shredded & squeezed
    1/2 cup Lowfat Cottage Cheese
    1/2 cup Egg Whites
    1/2 cup Maple Grove Farms Sugar-Free Pancake Mix
    WF Pancake Syrup

Lunch@1pm: Mac & Cheese
    4 oz Lump Crabmeat
    1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
    3 oz Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
    1/4 serving Dreamfields Penne Pasta
    1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese

Snack@3pm: Cucumber-Lemon Milkshake
    Cucumber
    Lemon Juice
    EAS Carb Control Vanilla
    Liquid Vanilla Creme Stevia

Dinner@7pm:
  • P1 day 167

B: IP Blueberry pudding/zucchini pancake with WF syrup
    L: Stir fried veggies in IP potato "pancake" wrap, salad
    D: Ham, cauli mash, salad
    S: frozen IP pina colada
  • B: IP cappucino w/ 2 shots espresso
    L: IP broccoli & cheese soup; fresh broccoli & mushrooms
    D: Lobster salad (I'm making a dinner similar to last night's tuna salad, but trying it with meat from grilled spiny lobster tails caught and frozen last month in FL ). WF Chipolte Ranch salad dressing, dill pickle, hard boiled egg, grapeseed oil, cilantro, onion; steamed asparagus
    S: IP peanut crunch bar (late afternoon)
  • Quote: Breakfast:
    Chocolate Chip Cookie

Lunch:
    "Pasta Salad" (Rotini and cucumbers with Walden Farms Italian Dressing)

Snack:
    "Salted Caramel Pudding" (Dark Chocolate Pudding with 1 tablespoon Walden Farms Caramel Syrup and a sprinkle of sea salt)

Dinner:
    "Eggs Florentine" (Scrambled eggs over a bed of fresh baby spinach leaves, 1 tablespoon Veggie Shreds Cheddar and a drizzle of olive oil)
    Do you eat a snack a hour before bed?
  • Quote: P1 day 167

B: IP Blueberry pudding/zucchini pancake with WF syrup
    L: Stir fried veggies in IP potato "pancake" wrap, salad
    D: Ham, cauli mash, salad
    S: frozen IP pina colada
    What type of ham do you eat?
  • Breakfast: protidiet hot chocolate

Lunch: buffalo chicken meatballs, power greens salad with oil and vinegar

Dinner: vegetable pasta sauce (tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, summer squash, onion, garlic, spinach) and protithin fusilli pasta

Snack: WLS dark chocolate pudding
  • i had a brunch this morning so i already had "dinner"

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with green peppers and onion, turkey sausage

Lunch: strawberry wafer, kale chips

Dinner: vanilla drink latte (1carb)

Snack: chocolate drink mix (cocoa)
  • Quote: Do you eat a snack a hour before bed?
    No, I eat my snack around 4pm. Otherwise I am too hungry between lunch and dinner.

As long as you eat 3 packets, 4 cups of vegetables, 8 oz. of meat, oil, salt and water you can eat in any order that works for you!
  • Quote: No, I eat my snack around 4pm. Otherwise I am too hungry between lunch and dinner.

As long as you eat 3 packets, 4 cups of vegetables, 8 oz. of meat, oil, salt and water you can eat in any order that works for you!
    thank you
  • B Double Chocolate bar
    L scrambled IP omelet, roasted asparagus, salad with cup of raw cauliflower.
    S Chocolate pudding
    D Roasted tenderloin with mushroom 'sauce' made from mushrooms sauteed in two tsp olive oil, and a bit of beef broth, reduced and poured over steak. Roasted Asparagus and mashed cauliflower.

I am going to a wine tasting tonight. I will be skipping the nibbles there, but I am going to have a glass of wine. I read online that once you are in ketosis, a small glass of red wine should be ok. We'll see. I know it's frowned upon.
  • Brekkie: my standard. Everyday. - IP vanilla shake mix shaken up martini style with: ice, milk allotment, 1 TBSP instant coffee granules

Noon: I just had the most incredible lunch!!!! I sautéed 1 cup fresh green beans chopped into 1" bites with evoo, garlic, and 1 cup diced fresh mushrooms. While this sautéed I cooked up the IP spaghetti bolognese packet. Once this was cooked, I served it over the sautéed veggies. DIVINE!!!! YUM!!!! I will be making this again! Going to try next time with my protidiet chili packet as the bolognese is only 2x/week.

Dinner: chicken breast sautéed with mushrooms, dried onions, garlic. Once browned I add to this: WF pancake syrup, apple cider vinegar, water. Let reduce and cook the chicken. Serve with steamed veggie, probably cabbage tonight

Snack: IP ready to eat vanilla pudding
  • Breakfast: Balanced Protein veggie omelet with 1 egg + 1 egg white, 1 cup spinach and 1 tbsp veggie shreds cheddar. Coffee w.2oz Pure Protein vanilla shake

Post-run: Syntrax Nectar Twisted Cherry drink

Lunch: Salad w/1 cup green bell pepper, Balanced Protein Dark Chocolate Marshmallow bar

Dinner: Work cafeteria fare - either herbed baked pork loin or bunless turkey burgers, and whatever veggies are safe

Snack: Balanced Protein Chocolate Cream pudding w/a little WF peanut spread on top
  • Phase 1: Day 43

B: Body Fortress Super Advance Whey (chocolate peanut butter) mixed with coffee

{workout - Boot Camp Obstacle Course, 9am}

super-late L: Protidiet pancake made with 2 egg whites, WF pancake syrup
    Salad with EVOO, cucumbers, green peppers

D: Tofu sauteed with zucchini, green peppers, EVOO, topped with WF BBQ sauce
    Salad with EVOO, ACV, Braggs

S: Quest PBJ bar