Simply Chips- gluten/dairy/soy free

• People were asking for a soy/gluten free option and I found these chips. (already typed this once so sorry if it reposts). They taste ok. The herb ones are a bit blander but the spicy ones are comparative to the Southwest cheese curls. They look like a cornchip, so would be good for dipping, for crackers, to crush and use as a crumb on casseroles, to bread chicken or fish.... I see potential! Available in Canada at www.wellnessfoods.ca In the US to the The Simply Store I think (or google the Simply Bar)

Simply Protein chips
    -- casein/gluten free/ celiac/ dairy and soy free
    -- kosher and vegan

33g bag of chips has 140 cal, 3gfat, 11g carbs, 1g fibre, 2g sugar, 15g protein

Ingredients: Pea Protein Chips (pea protein isolate, dehydrated potat flakes, potato starch, salt, calcium carbonate, organic canola oil, natural cane sugar, seasoning of garlic powder, onion powder or red pepper
  • oh thanks! I'll look at those closer. I had to give up my sw cheese curls & had a little "moment" about it (when I gave up soy due to recent thyroid problems)
  • Okay. Not only did I have to give up my SW Cheese curls but also dill zippers and salt/vinegar ridges. The only munchy/crunchy without either gluten or soy protein is the white cheddar crisps.

I just got my sample box of simply chips. The chili ones are pretty good! I'll try the other ones tomorrow before deciding what to order.

Thanks so much for this info! My thyroid thanks you too!