Posting to the "Looking Good, Feeling Great" forum--backwards pants anyone!

• I bought a new pair of exercise pants from LL Bean in a size XL. I haven't worn a "regular" person size in so long that it was a big deal to me to be able to even get them on (they are very forgiving and I wouldn't wear them in public yet though).

So I have been strutting my stuff around the house for exercise, feeling great, thinking I am looking great.

I just found out----I have been wearing them backwards every time I put them on!!! What a doofus! Apparently the little zippered pocket goes in the back near your butt, not in front where I thought it did.

I only found out as I was looking on their website to see how much they cost (I got mine at the outlets) and looked at the pictures.

I'm so happy I wasn't strutting my new pants around town with them on backwards lmao. The tag is on the side of the pants (not in the middle on the back) so I really did turn them back and forth trying to figure it out before the first time I wore them. I had a 50/50 chance of getting it right and lost that bet!!
  • It's good that you caught it now!

The label always goes on the left. At least I've never seen an exception to that. I guess there could be some.
  • Thank you mayness!! I never knew!! And yes, with the pocket in the back, the label is on the left!!
  • Lol
  • LOL! How funny. I tend to wear my undies inside out. Don't ask how it happens, it just does. I have a good laugh every time I discover that in the middle of the day.