Wonderslim 9

You're on Page 5 of 30
Go to
  • Newb
    Hi Everyone!

New to the forum and very impressed with what I have read. I ordered about 2 weeks each of WS and MF. My nephew has lost 80 lbs on MF and inspired me to reduce my weight. Over the last few days I have been sampling both and I can see this working for me. Any way I am considering today my official start. I weigh 290 and have a goal of 220 or less. Wish me luck!!!
  • Hi, Everyone -

Wow! It looks like everybody is doing great!!! I stayed exactly the same this week but my clothes are looser so I"m going to say I am gaining muscle, losing fat & if I don't start my period soon I am going to explode. 11.4 pounds for two weeks is a very good average.

Someone said something about throwing MF away. I put my stuff on Craigslist & had a couple of gals fighting over it. Ppl will buy it so I hardly ever throw anything away.

Best of luck to everyone!!!
  • Welcome NWPhotogrl. You can do it.

I am amazed at how well it is going for me.

JoyPerman-I had some WS I was going to throw away. Just some individual packages=not enough to sell.
  • I would say if you lose 2# a week that is great. Congrats to all......we can do it.
  • Question on WS menu
    I have a question on the menu. If I'm reading it correctly each day we get one optional serving from the list. And then one more serving of one of the following each day; dairy or starch or another optional. Is this correct?
  • Quote: I have a question on the menu. If I'm reading it correctly each day we get one optional serving from the list. And then one more serving of one of the following each day; dairy or starch or another optional. Is this correct?
    You got it. (although for what it is worth, I have found that if you are aiming for the 1000 calorie mark opposed to the 1200 calorie mark, you can leave this be without any adverse effect. Then again, holding off and not using it for dinner but instead using it later in desert by putting 1-2 tablespoons of fat free cream cheese in the cheese cake is mucho fabulouso!)
  • Quote: You got it. (although for what it is worth, I have found that if you are aiming for the 1000 calorie mark opposed to the 1200 calorie mark, you can leave this be without any adverse effect. Then again, holding off and not using it for dinner but instead using it later in desert by putting 1-2 tablespoons of fat free cream cheese in the cheese cake is mucho fabulouso!)
    Thanks zoesmom!
  • Hey everyone! Today was my week 1 weigh in, and Im down 6lbs! I thought it would be more since so much came off in the first few days but Im not complaining at all!
  • Quote: Hey everyone! Today was my week 1 weigh in, and Im down 6lbs! I thought it would be more since so much came off in the first few days but Im not complaining at all!
    Wow! Nice job Amelia!
  • Congratulations, Amelia!!
  • Congrats! That is awesome!
  • Hello everyone!!! Just got my WS 4 week box today, starting tommorrow I am so excited!!! I am determined this time, I dont want to be 40 and fat so by June 30, I am hoping to be very close to my goal!!!! Here goes!!!!!!
  • Welcome VAA!

What is the goal you are aiming to reach by that time, if you don't mind me asking?
  • Hi All:

Budget

Food

Exercise
    -

Net

Under

Breakfast: 380

Bar, Cinnamon Roll (Zone Select)
    1 Serving

Chocolate Carmel Protein Bar
    1 Serving

Lunch: 90
    Chicken Pasta Soup (Baratic Food Source)
    1 Serving

Dinner: 359

Pork, fresh, composite of trimmed retail cuts (loin and sho
    3 Ounces

Mashed Potatoes, Inst
    1/2 Cup

Snacks: 438

Berry Blast (Wonderslim)
    1 Serving

Crackers, Ritz
    8 Pieces

Tuna Salad
    1 Serving

Exercise: 0

No exercises logged for today

Daily calorie budget

Food calories consumed

Exercise calories burned

Net calories so far today

I can eat 334 more calories today

This is my Lose it log for the day. I am finding a good combination of tools to use.

Tomorrow is weigh in day......
  • ZOESMOM.... Thanks! Well.... In a perfect world and I am giving myself a HUGE goal, but hopefully 70lbs off by my birthday (July 1) I am not exactly sure of my final goal, it depends really on how i look and feel. On my 30th birthday, (I had just lost 40lbs in 12 weeks) I weighed about 185, I felt awesome but I thought I looked a little too thin in my face... 10 years, 3 kids later and a lot of stress and here I am.... Good luck!!! I am sure we will chat soon!