Progress Photos Half way there!!!

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • Yeah, I totally am going to do it. The picture on my profile was taken almost 5 years ago, and I am more or less where I was then. If I remember correctly, I was about 7-10 lbs lighter, but lets be honest, at 250+ lbs, 7-10 is not much visually. I also have my wedding pictures that were probably about 7-10 lbs under my highest. So I do have a sort if visual representation, but yeah. Inward actual progress pictures.

What increment do you recommend? Every 20 lbs? Every month? More? Less?
  • Take photos at whatever weight loss you want, I did not start showing them publicly till I was 50 lbs down but I had comparisons way before that. Do whatever helps motivate you and take the weightloss 10lbs at a time. I loved that I was as excited to get to the 260's as I was to get into the 160's. For me thinking about the whole goal or the entire time I would have to be on this diet was to much but a bunch of mini goals were manageable.

But again you do whatever motivates you the best through your weightloss journey.
  • Changed all my comparison photo's today to reflect my current losses. Hope you like them
  • Wow. What amazing transformation. Way to stick with it. You are a inspiration to those of us just starting.
  • amazing!!!!
  • wow you look more than half way to goal!! you look like you are at goal!! amazing!
  • Thanks so much everyone, all your kind words is the best motivator in the world!! I took a month off from the diet for a mental break, but now I am back to finish and get to my goal!!
  • These before and after photographs are so INSPIRING! I look at the before and I see me, except that I am not brave enough to let a camera near me.

Then I look at the after and I try to visualize myself at the weight that I want to be, using the after photos as a guide...I can see that I will have a waist again, that my face will slim down, and that my smile will come back.

So thank you to all who post the before and after. It makes this journey more believable and something I can do.
  • You look AMAZING and are truly an inspiration!! Way to go!!
  • Very impressive. You've done an amazing job!
  • Thanks again to all those who take the time not only to look at the photo's but comment!! Thank you so much!!