Progress Photos Half way there!!!

You're on Page 5 of 6
Go to
  • Awwwww, you are welcome and it's so well deserved!! Thank you for inspiring us!!
  • Wow!!!! You look wonderful and have come so far, way to go!!! You are quite an inspiration!
  • Just amazing progress... so proud of you. Well done!
  • Woohoo! Congrats

Check out your nipped in waist!
  • Dramatic difference! You look great!: congrat::congr at::kickbut t:

All your hard work and dedication is paying off !

Congratulations,Roo2
  • Just noticed you posted this in January...

You look wonderful...

Would love to have an update...
  • For all those interested I have updated my pictures
  • Looking good!!! (I saw your pic on the "what are you wearing" thread, when I click the link here it brings me back to this thread? I'm all mixed up!)

I love dressing up now that I am thinner (who wears random skirts and dressy shoes? I do!). I can't imagine what I'll do when I'm down to your weight!! I'm following your progress and following in your footsteps!!
  • Quote: Looking good!!! (I saw your pic on the "what are you wearing" thread, when I click the link here it brings me back to this thread? I'm all mixed up!)

I love dressing up now that I am thinner (who wears random skirts and dressy shoes? I do!). I can't imagine what I'll do when I'm down to your weight!! I'm following your progress and following in your footsteps!!
    That is so sweet, but you are making your own footsteps and inspiring others as you do!! Glad I am not the only one who dresses up randomly!!
  • Holy canoli, you look amazing! Look at your waist! Awesome job!
  • WOW ! Nice job !
  • Thanks so much
  • Congrats on all your hard work and dedication, you look amazing
  • Awesome! I wish I had comparison photos! Maybe I will do that this weekend!

I can only hope I look as good as you when I lose my first 100!
  • Quote: Congrats on all your hard work and dedication, you look amazing
    Thank you so much
    Quote: Awesome! I wish I had comparison photos! Maybe I will do that this weekend!

I can only hope I look as good as you when I lose my first 100!
    I highly recommend comparison photo's even if they are just for yourself at home. We see ourselves every day, and because of that the change (at least for me) felt much more slow then what people were seeing. With the photo's you can really see the difference. I use them as motivation for myself and thankfully they have also been motivation for others ( just as other people's photos motivated me in the beginning. Will be look for yours in the future