Medifast Food on the way! I have Veggies!

• I am really excited to start Medifast.

I am about 5" 10' and weigh about 330. I am going to weigh myself the morning before I begin Medifast so I have an accurate weight and can keep track.

I'd like to get down to 230-220. I think at that weight I'm usually a size 18? It's been so long though I honestly can't remember. I do know that the size I want to be is an 18. If I happen to get to a 16 that would be amazing!

Does anyone have any advice about Medifast for someone that HATES vegetables? Can I skip them and just eat the protein for my meal at night?

Does anyone know how to add the weight tracker and signature?

Thanks guys!
  • I don't know about the tracker. It's never worked for me However, with Medifast, I think it is important that you get some greens in. It's to balance out the ketosis and fiber.
  • I guess I will have to force some broccoli down my throat when I have my lean meal at night :-(
  • Sauteed mushrooms? Zucchini? And there are tons of things you can do with smushed frozen cauliflower - one of my favorites:

http://newbeautifulme.blogspot.com/2...eese-bake.html

It is sooo rich and yummy. And of course cauliflower crust pizza:

http://www.escapefromobesity.net/201...wer-pizza.html

Romaine lettuce is seriously not that bad all by itself, the white part is almost sweet and it's completely legal to eat a LOT of it on Medifast.

Google around for medifast lean and green recipes, or go to the sticky thread in this forum - you might be surprised at what you can eat!
  • I'm new too! Started on Wednesday the 2nd (my 38th birthday!!). I love veggies and don't have a problem getting them in but for you - how about roasting? I roast cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, everything!! Put veggies in a single layer on a baking sheet, spray with olive oil spray or drizzle with olive oil and roast at like 400 degrees until they're browned and yummy! Good luck!!
  • Believe me I've tried every kind of prep for veggies. I've even plugged my nose while trying to eat them.
  • You can do spaghetti squash too.

One thing I can tell you is that if you're on Medifast, you will learn to love your vegetables, if only because they don't taste like program food.