Food exchange?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi everyone! Happy New Year!

I believe I've seen some posts about this before, but can't seem to find any. I have many (unexpired) IP packets that I do not like (chocolate puddings- milk and dark, vanilla shakes, butterscotch pudding) that were given to me be someone no longer following the protocol.

Would anyone be interested in making a trade? Bars, soy puffs, chocolate or cappuccino shakes, even any of the juice type shakes? If so, please let me know and I will let you know exactly what I have and how many of each item.

If not, do you have any suggestions on how to make the items I have more appealing? I'd hate to see them go to waste with the price paid!

Thanks!
  • I discovered something that made the dark chocolate pudding better last night kind of by accident.

I put 1 cup crushed ice in my blender then the packet and then 2 oz of water and blended it and then 2 more oz of water and 4 drops of almond extract and blended it until really smooth. Instead of the really dark brown color that pudding usually is it was a nice light brown just like chocolate soft serve. It made a seemingly huge amount and I found it very satisfying.
  • Quote: Hi everyone! Happy New Year!

I believe I've seen some posts about this before, but can't seem to find any. I have many (unexpired) IP packets that I do not like (chocolate puddings- milk and dark, vanilla shakes, butterscotch pudding) that were given to me be someone no longer following the protocol.

Would anyone be interested in making a trade? Bars, soy puffs, chocolate or cappuccino shakes, even any of the juice type shakes? If so, please let me know and I will let you know exactly what I have and how many of each item.

If not, do you have any suggestions on how to make the items I have more appealing? I'd hate to see them go to waste with the price paid!

Thanks!
    I love dk choc (milk too sweet for me) also butterscotch & I use thinned vanilla as by coffee creamer
    I can get whatever you want from my clinic as a trade

I have dk choc smoothie made with cold coffee, spinach, and coffee ice cubes almost every weekday morning for breakfast. Seems like there is a recipe around here for "egg nog" wi.th either vanilla or butterscotch pudding
  • Quote:
    I know I have the southwest puffs, peach mango drinks, the berry yogurt drink and maybe an orange one if interested. Let me know!

Pretty much everything you have is what my hubby eats! lol
  • Oh, fantastic!

Here's what I have:

7- milk chocolate pudding
    15- dark chocolate pudding
    4- vanilla drink
    6- vanilla pudding
    10- butterscotch pudding

I have so many because the person who gave them to me was living internationally at the time so she bought more than enough for her time away from the US and ended up not liking the food.

If interested in any or all for a trade, please send me a private message and we can work something out.

Thanks so much!
  • I have 5 double chocolate IP protein bars I would trade for any vanilla drink mixes, or even vanilla pudding, or chocolate drink mixes or puddings. I just bought them this week, expiration is April 2013. It was my first time to try them, and I simply don't care for them. PM me if interested.

I also have 4 packets IP veggie chili that expire 11/2013. I used to love the chili but I ate so much that I got burned out on it. Lately I find myself steering away from restricteds in general.
  • I have:

2 peach mango drinks
    1 orange drink
    2 wildberry yogurt
    1 Strawberry Wafer (getting too sweet for me)
    3 Lemon Poppy Seed bars
    4 Southwest Cheese curls

I would take anything you have (less of the Dark Chocolate pudding) I also have a mixture of other things if interested. My husband slowly eats the other stuff, but we got burned out on some of it!
  • Quote: Oh, fantastic!

Here's what I have:

4- vanilla drink
    6- vanilla pudding
    10- butterscotch pudding

I have so many because the person who gave them to me was living internationally at the time so she bought more than enough for her time away from the US and ended up not liking the food.

If interested in any or all for a trade, please send me a private message and we can work something out.

Thanks so much!
    I now have the following available for trade if anyone is interested...

14- dark chocolate pudding
    4- vanilla drink
    6- vanilla pudding
    5- butterscotch pudding
  • "Originally Posted by ashmeg07
    Oh, fantastic!

Here's what I have:

4- vanilla drink
    6- vanilla pudding
    10- butterscotch pudding

Thanks so much!
    I now have the following available for trade if anyone is interested...

14- dark chocolate pudding
    4- vanilla drink
    6- vanilla pudding
    5- butterscotch pudding"

I love all the ones you have listed above.

I have the following:

4-White Cheddar Ridges
    4-BBQ Ridges
    2-BBQ Soy nuts
    6-Crispy Cereal
    5-Wildberry yogurt
    2-Raspberry Jelly
    4-Potato Puree
    1-Pink Lemonade
    2-Peach & Mango Drinks
    3-Fine Herb & Cheese Omelets

Would you be interested in any of these?
  • Would anyone be interested in trading? They all have good expiration dates, just not what I enjoy.

I love the soups, chocolate/cappuccino/vanilla drinks, and puddings.

I have the following:

4-White Cheddar Ridges
    4-BBQ Ridges
    2-BBQ Soy nuts
    6-Crispy Cereal
    5-Wildberry yogurt
    2-Raspberry Jelly
    4-Potato Puree
    1-Pink Lemonade
    2-Peach & Mango Drinks

• i have LOTS of the chicken soup if anyone is interested.
  • I would love to trade some of my stuff if there's anyone in the GTA of Ontario.
  • Quote: Would anyone be interested in trading? They all have good expiration dates, just not what I enjoy.

I love the soups, chocolate/cappuccino/vanilla drinks, and puddings.

I have the following:

4-White Cheddar Ridges
    4-BBQ Ridges
    2-BBQ Soy nuts
    6-Crispy Cereal
    5-Wildberry yogurt
    2-Raspberry Jelly
    4-Potato Puree
    1-Pink Lemonade
    2-Peach & Mango Drinks

Sending you a PM
  • Quote: I would love to trade some of my stuff if there's anyone in the GTA of Ontario.
    What do you have and what are you looking for? I'm in Manitoba but would be willing to mail.
  • Hello!

My clinic in VA does not exchange or take back any packets we dont like or use and they only sell food by the box. I have 2 drink packets I will never use because I dont like to drink my food.

I have:

1 packet of Wildberry Yogurt Drink Mix EXP 11/2014

1 packet of Peach & Mango Drink Mix EXP 11/2014

I am new - this is my first week so I am open to try other packets/bars of food. I do not like spicy food. Let me know if you are interested. I am in the Northern VA area outside of DC. I will send in US or Canada if it is not too expensive. Thanks