Nearly 60lbs gone, about 40 to go - difference in my face is CRAZY!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Well, I’m a little over half way there – and wow can you see a difference in my face! Pretty crazy to think that the “before” picture was actually after I had lost about 20lbs already. Anyway I’ve been kind of sitting at the same weight recently, and after seeing this I got some recharged motivation so I thought I’d post them here. It can be done, and this was done in just a little over 6 months!

I’ll have to post a bodyshot here at some point, as well as take more pictures as things further progress – but until then here you go – tada!:

!!!UPDATE!!!

Pic #1 is from April 2012, Pic #2 is me competing in the CrossFit Games Open in March 2013. Pic #3 is from June 2012, Pic #4 is from May 2013.

God the different in the first two is such an accurate representation of my journey. From depressed, overweight, miserabley eating on my couch - to fit, happy, and finally LIVING again! I still have a ways to go (estimating about 20lbs), and I've been lacking motivation lately - but these pictures area great reminder of why I need to keep pushing.

• Huge difference. You have a great glow and confidence that radiates now!

Also, I love the new hair style!
  • wow you look great! Keep up the good work
  • Great work!! Congratulations!! Love your hair curled in the current picture, so pretty!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Thank you all so much for the support! It's the kindness and support I get here at 3FC that often helps me cope on the more difficult days when the scale isn't agreeing with how much work I've put in.

Also thanks for the hair compliments! I finally figured out how to use a clipless curling iron someone bought me awhile back, and now I'm hooked. For the first time in a LONG time I've actually wanted to put an effort into my looks, thanks primarily to the weight loss I've finally realize I'm worth the effort.
  • Wow... you are actually very close to my goal weight and it just reminds me why that is my goal weight.
  • Wow wow wow!
  • You look wonderful! Keep up the awesome work! <3
  • Big difference. U look great!
  • Love you hair in the current pic! Great job on the weight loss. You look amazing.
  • Big differance. You look good and a glow to you. WAy to go! Btw love your hair.
  • Wow!
    Thanks for posting your pictures. You look great. And it provides motivation to the rest of us. You've also given me motivation to take pictures of myself so that I can track the progress visually. Keep up the great work!
  • Thank you all so much! I really appreciate the encouragement .

Betsy I'm glad to hear it provided you some motivation, I take that as a HUGE compliment! Pictures throughout the process are a great tool, especially when you feel like things aren't going the way you want them too, the pictures will remind you how far you've come. Goodluck on your journey!
  • Wow, you look great! Keep up all of your hard work!