1st workout after the stomach flu

• i did it! and it didn't kill me

440 kettlebell swings in 20 min!
  • Flu is a respiratory disease and there is no such things as stomach flu. What you had is grastritis.
  • Congratulations!!! Did you feel like you had less energy? I always feel so weak after something like that, I am very impressed!
  • Quote: Flu is a respiratory disease and there is no such things as stomach flu. What you had is grastritis.
    Gastroenteritis (not grastritis) is commonly referred to as 'stomach flu' (even though it is unrelated to influenza), so the OP did nothing wrong in calling it that. If you are going to correct people over the internet, at least do it right.

Anyway, getting ill is never nice, so well done on not letting it put a halt on your weight loss efforts! I have been ill also with a cold, its not nice. I think my body waited until I was off work for christmas...
  • thanks for the encouragement, i do feel weaker than before, but i gave myself some time to recover before getting back into the swing of things. i hope to be back to my routine soon
  • Slow clap for 3CatsMeow!

Good for you changeforme!
  • misspixie, i haven't been doing the swing long, only like 2 weeks. but i can tell you that i feel like a champ when i'm done, and i've never really felt like that after any workout before. i'm giving myself a mini challenge of 5 kettlebell workouts in the next 12 days, i'll keep you posted about how i feel then