What are you eating today, December 28th?

• Breakfast:
    "French Toast" (plain omelet with vanilla and cinnamon, cooked until firm and topped with "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" and Walden Farms Pancake Syrup

Lunch:
    "Pasta Salad" (Rotini and cucumbers with Walden Farms Italian dressing)

Snack:
    Caramel Crunch bar

Dinner:
    "Eggs Florentine" (scrambled eggs over a bed of fresh baby spinach leaves, topped with 1 tablespoon veggie shreds cheddar)
  • B: ProtiDiet Chocolate Pudding mixed thin in coffee.

L: ProtiDiet Honey Oat Cereal. *Going skiing and will hopefully find some veggie to order! Had to completely empty out the fridge as we are heading out of town, so all veggies were used up last night at dinner...

S: Pure Protein bar.

D: First dinner out with the extended family since starting IP! We are heading to the city to celebrate Christmas with my husband's family... this will be the first test at staying OP while out of the comfort of my own home and kitchen. I feel mostly prepared, but have had a couple of not perfect days this week. My WI reflected that a bit and I feel like knowing that will keep me more in line over this extended weekend!

Wish me luck!
  • Mmmm looking forward to today’s meals!
    BR- premier nutrition chocolate shake
    LU- Lemon coconut simply bar and garden salad
    SN- ISO Flex peanut butter shake
    Dinner- Cauliflower mash (like potatoes), green beans and Beef Roast which has been marinating in olive oil, garlic and spices!
  • Phase 4: Phase 1 bootcampy day today

Breakfast@9am: Spinach Smoothie
    Vanilla Protein Powder
    Spinach
    Coffee
    1c unsweetened Almond Milk

Lunch@12pm: Cucumber-Lemon Ice Cream
    EAS Carb Control Vanilla
    Cucumber
    Lemon
    Egg Whites (<1/4c as needed for texture)
    ^^it's cold outside, but feels good on my sore throat

Dinner@4pm: Out with the In-Laws
    Grilled Chicken Salad

Snack@8pm: Pudding Pancakes
    IP Chocolate Pudding Mix
    Shredded Zucchini
    Egg Whites
  • Phase 1

B dk chocolate/coffee/spinach smoothie. 1 c coffee w/ .25 box of EAS vanilla. Extra water due to coffee.

L. 1/4 each: zippers, white cheddar, sw curls, salt/vinegar all mixed. Celery sticks

D edit: 12 steamed oysters, shrimp Caesar w/ dressing on side (dipped fork), croutons removed
    CANCEL THIS:corned beef and cabbage (no potatoes). Dinner salad. Taking WF dressing to the restaurant. Not adding oil b/c of fat in the meat today. Then I dont have to be so worried about how they prepare @ restaurant
    ETA: they changed the restaurant we're going to. More seafood selections at this one!

S CHANGED: IP pink lemonade or Pineapple/banana drink mix
    Edit: butterscotch pudding BEFORE late dinner.
  • B: Egg Beaters; coffee w/WF chocolate syrup
    L: IP mushroom soup w/broccoli and cauliflower
    S: IP chocolate peanut bar
    D: Grilled wahoo and steamed broccoli (out at an Italian restaurant where they thankfully respected what I asked for!)
  • Quote: Mmmm looking forward to today’s meals!
    BR- premier nutrition chocolate shake
    LU- Lemon coconut simply bar and garden salad
    SN- ISO Flex peanut butter shake
    Dinner- Cauliflower mash (like potatoes), green beans and Beef Roast which has been marinating in olive oil, garlic and spices!
    Yummy,, this sounds good to me. I am only on day 4 and struggling with bronchitis, but am committed. Thanks for sharing.