Hello my mini goal

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am sharing photos of my mini goal. My original mini goal was 190 by Dec31th; however, I had already bypassed it and set my new mini goal to 180!
    While I am not 180 yet; I still want to share my photos because I passed the 190 mark. Since I have curves and I love them and love my hips and waist ratio; i will like to be 155-160.
    120514_0023.jpgFirst photo I am 278
    120524_0029.jpg 245

121226_0000.jpg121226_0002.jpg
    183IMG-20121226-WA0010.jpg

• Congrats! You look amazing.

I'm with you on the curves, I want to keep mine and my boyfriend wants me to as well.

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss.
  • Awesome progress
  • You look so beautiful, congrats on the weight loss. I too have always been curvy and love it I think I want to get to about 170-175 and I'll be good.
  • So amazing! great job!
  • Congrats! So jealous of those curves! You look great!!
  • thanks ladies!
  • You really look wonderful. I’m really happy for you. You did a great job you deserve your success. Good Luck!!!
  • Wow! Congrats!!!
  • Huge Congrats!! You look awesome!!! All that hard work has totally paid off!
  • You look great! Congratulations to your success so far!

StaceyDanielle
  • You look awesome!
  • Now those are curves - broad hips and a defined waist. You are starting to have an AWESOME figure.
  • Congrats on reaching your mini goal, looking good!
  • Quote:
    Now those are curves - broad hips and a defined waist. You are starting to have an AWESOME figure.
    ^This...One of those envious, drop dead hot, curvy figures that drive men WILD....You look beautiful and congrats on comming so far