IP daily chat. Wednesday 12-26-2012

You're on Page 8 of 8
Go to
  • I had the same problem with the vegetables. The thing that helps a lot is to share recipes and there are a lot of menu items on this site for IP as well. I am limited to the veggies i even actually like so it is a struggle in the beginning. I make a veggie bake - one head of broccoli one head of cauliflower broken up-place florets in a 9x13 cake pan, mix a pack of IP mushroom soup. Pour soup over veggies. Bake at 350 until the veggies are at a consistency that you like. Make sure you season with garlic salt etc before placing in oven. Do a search for ip recipes on google and on 3fatchicks and you should find quite a bit that will help you. Good luck!
  • So excited! My 4th week weigh-in and I lost 2.2 lbs. May not sound like a lot, but TOM came to visit this week and I honestly wasn't sure how it would effect my weight loss on IP so 2.2 sounded great to me.

My ticker chick isn't pumping the breaks...she's moving forward!
  • I just got through ALL the recipe stickies. It's taken me a few days!! Now on the the maintainer stickies... so much info, so little time! I need to go through the phase 3 breakfast recipes too, I scanned them once but it's time for some new ideas. My break from work is not going to be long enough!!
  • Rainbow, you're the cutest!