Cholesterol 0mg
    Sodium 360mg
    Potassium 90mg
    Total Carbohydrate 8g
    Dietary Fiber 0g
    Sugars 3g
    Sugar Alcohol 0g
    Protein 15g
  • less than 30% calories from fat (30 X 3 = 90)
    8g carbs

These are unrestricted.

Quote: Proti-Thin Chili Lime Soy snacks.

Are these restricted?

Amount Per Serving
    Calories 120 Calories from Fat 30
    Total Fat 3.5g
    Saturated Fat 0g
    Trans. Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg
    Sodium 360mg
    Potassium 90mg
    Total Carbohydrate 8g
    Dietary Fiber 0g
    Sugars 3g
    Sugar Alcohol 0g
    Protein 15g
  • Quote: less than 30% calories from fat (30 X 3 = 90)
    8g carbs

These are unrestricted.
    AWESOME. Thanks!
  • Quote: You ordered a lot of things that I've tried.
    Love the choc soy puffs. Cinnamon cereal is a good one for me, too.

I make the pudding into bark (recipe here) -- and like it.

Curious if you like the grape drink - I find it has an aftertaste that doesn't agree with my palate.

Also curious if you like the Syntrax - I picked up 3 flavors, made them following instructions here, and found them to be very thin and watery. I like the drinks to be a little thicker, though --

Hope your order arrives quickly!
    Hey Sassy! Was there a link along with your reply? Or is the bark recipe on the alternatives thread somewhere? I got the grape drink mostly because I heard it had a good enough grapey flavor but it also was similar to IP's cranberry/pomegranate drink mix in regard to collagen, bone and tendon benefits, etc.

I heard Syntrax can be a little watery, but I miss fruits and figure this will satisfy that fruit juice craving -- any other suggestions?
  • Quote:
    I heard Syntrax can be a little watery, but I miss fruits and figure this will satisfy that fruit juice craving -- any other suggestions?
    I agree that the Syntrax is watery - I'm used to the EAS shakes which are a lot thicker. I really like the Syntrax Nectar Fuzzy Navel and will be buying a jug of that because it tastes like juice. I also really like the vanilla flavor, but I'm just not sure if I can get over the thinness of it. I'm looking forward to trying some of the other fruit flavors, and the cappuccino.
  • I just bought two boxes of NuGo Slim Bars at Costco. The NuGo rep is at my local Costco once a month. Boxes were $16.99. I liked both flavors -- not too sweet, which I prefer. No maltitol or artifical sweeteners. They do have 2 g sugar.

NuGo Slim Brownie Crunch
    190 calories, 50 from fat
    16 g protein
    19 g carbs
    7 g fiber (=12 g NET carbs)
    6 g fat

NuGo Slim Roasted Peanut
    190 calories, 50 from fat
    15 g protein
    19 g carbs
    7 g fiber (=12 g NET carbs)
    6 g fat
  • Just placed and order for:

Proti-Thin Protein Pasta - Fusill
    Proti-Thin Snack - Chocolate Covered Soy Snacks
    Proti-Thin Soup - Broc N Cheese
    ProtiDiet Dessert - Chocolate Fudge Cake <--- Just saw this has Malitol so i'll prob save it for maintanence
    Weight Loss Systems Pudding & Shake - Chocolate Cream

Never had the pasta, fudge cake or plain chocolate shake so I am excited to try them all out
  • Quote: Just placed and order for:

Proti-Thin Protein Pasta - Fusill
    Proti-Thin Snack - Chocolate Covered Soy Snacks
    Proti-Thin Soup - Broc N Cheese
    ProtiDiet Dessert - Chocolate Fudge Cake <--- Just saw this has Malitol so i'll prob save it for maintanence
    Weight Loss Systems Pudding & Shake - Chocolate Cream

Never had the pasta, fudge cake or plain chocolate shake so I am excited to try them all out
    I really like the chocolate cream as a pudding - sometimes I'll spread a teaspoon or two of the Walden Farms Peanut spread over the top, it's a pseudo-Reeses treat!
  • Quote: I really like the chocolate cream as a pudding - sometimes I'll spread a teaspoon or two of the Walden Farms Peanut spread over the top, it's a pseudo-Reeses treat!

OOOh- great idea! Thanks for sharing
  • I noticed today that Wal-Mart has come out with their own brand of protein bars called "Life Choice". They are currently advertised for $3.68 for a box of 5. Could someone tell me if these bars are a good alternative IP bar? What is the formula for a good IP protein replacement bar?
  • Quote: I noticed today that Wal-Mart has come out with their own brand of protein bars called "Life Choice". They are currently advertised for $3.68 for a box of 5. Could someone tell me if these bars are a good alternative IP bar? What is the formula for a good IP protein replacement bar?
    I have posted the guidelines for choosing alternative foods here quite a few times - you won't have to go too far back to find them

I checked out all of the Life Choice bars nutritional information - the Protein ones (Double Chocolate, Peanut Butter Extreme, and Chocolate Mint) are all within the right calories, fat, carb and protein count to be used as restricted items.
  • Quote: I heard Syntrax can be a little watery, but I miss fruits and figure this will satisfy that fruit juice craving -- any other suggestions?
    The syntrax mixed are watery but I find they work well if mixed as a shake with some spinach in the blender. I had the syntrax matrix mint cookie for breakfast and it was delicious...one of the best (actually, maybe the best!) shakes I've had since on IP!

1/2 C water
    1 C ice cubes (not crushed ice)
    1 C spinach
    1 individual packet or scoop of syntrax matrix mint cookie
  • I have been using, once a day in place of IP drink product, Syntrax Nectar. The flavors are amazing (there are only a couple I didn't enjoy, but none that were horrible). None of the whey flavor if you use ice cold water.

1 oz mix:

100 calories
    0 fat
    60 sodium
    160 potassium
    0 carb
    0 sugar
    24 protein

Sweetened with sucralose.
  • Quote:
    1/2 C water
    1 C ice cubes (not crushed ice)
    1 C spinach
    1 individual packet or scoop of syntrax matrix mint cookie
    I've read a couple recipes like this. Does the chocolate disguise all spinach flavor? I love spinach in my salads or cooked, I'm just having a mental block to putting it in my shake. I will try it though, if you can't taste it. And you put it in raw, correct?

Thanks
  • Quote: I've read a couple recipes like this. Does the chocolate disguise all spinach flavor? I love spinach in my salads or cooked, I'm just having a mental block to putting it in my shake. I will try it though, if you can't taste it. And you put it in raw, correct?

Thanks
    Absolutely cannot taste it. Yes, goes in raw...and by cup I mean a loosely filled cup, not packed. You will notice a difference in color. The chocolate mixes get a greenish tinge, lighter colored mixes will obviously look quite green. The mint cookie I made this morning looked like the mint shakes McDonald's offers around St. Patrick's day.