do kale chips block your pipes so to speak

• all of a sudden i am experiencing constipation, only change, kale chips. anyone else?
  • Keeps me running smooth
    How's the water intake?

I had some unexplained C a couple weeks ago...
  • drink atleast 10 glasses a day!
  • i have kale chips on a very regular basis and have never had an issue with the big c. i love kale chips!!!!!!!!
  • I have them quite frequently, and they don't give me any problems.
  • Where do I get kale chips????
  • Quote: Where do I get kale chips????
    Make em!

http://dinersjournal.blogs.nytimes.c...ty-kale-chips/
  • Whenever I have that issue I drink my Calm Drink i get from my clinic....works like a charm but i would drink it before bed....i tried at work and was always in the bathroom lol
  • i had 2 cups of calm, it did the trick, but didn't really look like i had much in there, so now a bit confused.

will do the right thing and i know my body will do right by me
  • I use smooth move tea and add lemon to it. I get results! Add a salad if ur not already eating one
  • Kale is very high in fiber so it shouldn't back you up, though some people are a little fiber-sensitive. Have you been also eating things that are higher in iron? THAT can sometimes cause issues. Like Maezy said, salad will help add some roughage to your diet (and lettuce is free!), you can also look for sugar-free fiber supplements like Metamucil if you notice an ongoing problem with it. I've had C issues for a long time, Smooth move and some Colace usually clear that up for me
  • i have not been taking iron.

i noticed that before kale i was going a few times a day

i just took two cups of calm on an empty stomach, it did the trick, but looks like i may not have been constipated

i was being pro-active and trying to find out why i did not lose this week

more likely i have a pattern, lose between 2 and 3 one week, lose a little less the next.

i am normally not an observant person, trying my best to stay on top of things, do it right.

thanks for all the help, i truly appreciate it