Those that nolonger need plus sized shops ?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: sontaikle, I guess I have more than one size to go at Torrids (currenly 18) wow. What places in regular sizzes would you consider to be like torrids? They are different -in a good way. Great job moving out of that category though.
    Dots! They have a regular and a plus section. Often times the plus and regular sections have almost the same exact clothes too. I like that I can still shop there.
  • Once I could fit into the 16's in Macy's I made the switch. I did go in the woman's dept. occasionally for clearance but it slowly became harder to find stuff to fit. I think I am just now starting to fit into stores like Express that start at 12. I think H&M is the same. I hate that there is a gap. I miss Torrid, but get similar styles at Modcloth. Really I hate most clothing at dept. stores and have been finding what I like on line.
  • I went shopping last weekend and was able to fit the 16s in the regular department but they were so long on me. I went back downstairs to the women's section and fit perfectly into the 14W. I didn't even feel bad about it. I guess that I'm going to have to suck it up and shop in the regular department after this. It seems like that should be a good thing but the Women's clothes seem to fit me so much better.