What Are You WEARING Today IPeeps?

You're on Page 7 of 41
Go to
  • Monica, LOOOOVE the metallic sheer sleeves! Makes you glow beautifully!

And your blog is fun Lindsey, i still want ro hire you as my personal shopper!
  • Quote: My new XL shirt (never thought I would fit one) and my size 20 jeans (have not been a 20 my entire teenage and adult life)
    Love the shirt!
  • Quote: Monica, LOOOOVE the metallic sheer sleeves! Makes you glow beautifully!

And your blog is fun Lindsey, i still want ro hire you as my personal shopper!
    Quote: Love the shirt!
    Thank you both so much. You both look gorgeous in anything you wear!!!!
  • Everyone looks great!
  • Quote: Anna and Holly those outfits are awesome!!! You both look fantastic

I stink at uploading pictures into the posts, so I'll just attach the two outfits I picked up at Kohl's today. Note the RED PANTS
    Holy red pants! Been slow/behind lately and am missing a few posts!
  • Quote: Liz, you look amazing! Love the boots - rock 'em, girl!! The red Old Navy dress I have in plum and I LOVE it!!

And here's what I was wearing today - a Melanie Lyne dress from Laura in large and orange Joe Fresh tights

WOW!!! Jen - is that you??! You look amazing!

Quote: I got laughed at today at work, my pants are a bit too baggy and hanging pretty bad on the back side!! It's hard to buy a new wardrobe this quickly!! Not that I'm complaining!!
    LOL - that probably happens to a lot of us somewhere along our journey!

Quote: I stink at uploading pictures into the posts, so I'll just attach the two outfits I picked up at Kohl's today. Note the RED PANTS
    I LOVE red pants!

Quote: My new XL shirt (never thought I would fit one) and my size 20 jeans (have not been a 20 my entire teenage and adult life)
    Monica - you're doing so well! Your face is getting thinner

I'm going to have to shop for boots - something I've never had.
  • Yep, it's really me, I promise!!!

So fun to see all these outfits and how different people can look at similar weights. Fascinating!!
  • Quote: Shirt: Ann Taylor, size 0
    Shrug: Express, size Small
    Jeans: Old Navy, Dreamer Bootcut, size 1

LizRR - You are adorable! That's all I can say!
  • Shirt: Old Navy size Medium
    Pants: NY&Co. size 2
    * 80 degrees in December! !! Last chance to wear them!

• Jeans and my 11$ cute purple shirt from Walmart, love that cute does not alway need to be expensive.

• Work Photo Op!

Shirt: NY & Company size L
    Pants: Gloria Vanderbilt cargos size 12 (from 7 years ago!)

• Quote: Shirt: Old Navy size Medium
    Pants: NY&Co. size 2
    * 80 degrees in December! !! Last chance to wear them!

I wish here it is *12 degrees here. Would love to be wearing my flip flops.
  • Well miss Liz, it is NOT 80 degrees here!
    Warm FLEECE pants size 6/8
    T-shirt size M
    UGG boots

[IMG][/IMG]
  • Looking GREAT ladies. My fashion sense is somewhat lacking and I really don't have anything fancy I wear. Being a SAHM means my wardrobe has seriously suffered since I quit work and gained weight. Hoping to change all that in a couple more months though! Going to sludge around in my baggy clothes until I absolutely have to buy something new...yes, I'm that cheap
  • For all those looking for boots to fit wide calves, check out DSW. They have some nice boots at reasonable prices.
    If only I could convince them to ship to Canada!!!