Feeling wonderful!! Progress Pics

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • The scale is moving ever so slowly lately so I figured I'd update my progress pics to boost my spirits a bit. The first picture is from May of last year. I had lost 15 lbs at that point. As you can tell I was just thrilled about having my picture taken. The second picture is from last night before we went to see Breaking Dawn 2.

• Great progress!! You look great, and so much happier. Congratulations on your loss!
  • Wow! You look great! Congrats - all your hard work is paying off.
  • Wow, you look wonderful congrats! I love your dress! You were beautiful before but it makes a huge difference, you just look so cute & compact now!
  • OMG. The difference is amazing! Great job, you look great!
  • Wow, you look fabulous. And very classy outfit!!
  • Thank you everyone. I am definitely happier. I've never felt better and I can do things now I could never have imagined. I also love fashion and am so happy to be able to wear anything I'd like instead of trying to piece things together that I don't really like but have to buy because they have nothing else in the store that will fit me.
  • You look awesome!!!
  • You look great! Congrats!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Not only do u look thinner but younger as well. Keep up the hard work congrats!
    I remember hating pictures too!
  • Thank you for posting. My scale has not moved in a while so I CAN FEEL YOUR FRUSTRATION. You have come so far and that should be celebrated ,YIPPEE AND CONGRATS, you earned it
  • Beautiful and I love your style!
  • Congrats! You look so happy and amazing.
  • You look amazing! Great motivation to see someone getting to their goal...thanks for sharing!