The Biggest Loser Season 14

You're on Page 1 of 11
Go to
  • They finally posted the promo video for this new season. Check it out!

http://www.nbc.com/the-biggest-loser...y-6th/1424167/
  • is there gonna be a new challenge on here to go with it?
  • Yay! I love the Biggest Loser and can't wait for Jan. 6th
  • Hi everyone-
    I've just posted the next Biggest Loser Challenge information.

Frozen Fiesta 2013 is here
    , spread the word!
  • I love that Some Nights song. I think it is so inspiring
  • I just saw a commercial...so glad Jillian will be back!
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0_i7...yer_detailpage
  • I am definitely glad to see Jillian especially since there will be children on the show (and that was the time period she struggled with weight). My only concern is mentally the toll it could take on some of the children who do not deal well with change, and having the world watch your every move. Other than that I think it is going to be a great season!!
  • I'm so beyond psyched for the BL to come back. There's just something about this show that resounds within my soul and my goal this year is to take that feeling and make something of it, use it to motivate me and push me to reach my goals instead of running away from it.
    I'm with pink hurricane about the kids. I don't know if its a good idea but we'll see. Only two weeks to go!!
  • Omg! so excited.
  • Yey! So happy that Jillian's back but unfortunately I don't live in the States so it looks like I'm stuck with watching repeats of all the old seasons on Youtube... Again lol.
  • Quote: Yey! So happy that Jillian's back but unfortunately I don't live in the States so it looks like I'm stuck with watching repeats of all the old seasons on Youtube... Again lol.
    YAH So excited for BL!

HI Izzy check out freetv.com (I think that's what it's called). You can watch TV shows that you normally don't get on your tv. I'm not sure if they show the current seasons though or past ones.
  • I agree about the kids
    I think it's a great idea, but they shouldn't be thrown in with the adults, nor should it be televised
    honestly, it should be a group of overweight kids, and they should be on a fitness program until they lose weight
    no show, no contest, no getting kicked off
  • Quote: YAH So excited for BL!

HI Izzy check out freetv.com (I think that's what it's called). You can watch TV shows that you normally don't get on your tv. I'm not sure if they show the current seasons though or past ones.
    Thanks, I'll check it out! TBL Uk just isn't as good as the US version... Probably becauseI don't like the trainers.
  • I read that their are 3 kids who will be divided between the 3 starting groups. The kids cannot get eliminated and they will not weigh-in on camera.

It sounds like they will do right by the kids.