Goodbye to the 150's

You're on Page 9 of 28
Go to
  • Sum38 - you'll be back in the 150s again in no time - I'm sure it's just water weight.

ds - congrats on the whoosh!!
  • Dstalksalot, way to go! You should be outta here soon!
  • Hey everybody, I'm at 154.0
    I can't wait to get into the 140's- hopefully very soon!
  • Happymomof2 and dstalksalot, you guys rule!

I've been at 151 point something for soooo long...
  • I am afraid to weigh myself I have not been OP for three days. Today is going better, but I am sure I am way above 160 with bloat
  • Quote: So I've been in the 140's (both morning and night!) for the last 5 days - good bye thread. I am calling it and moving on outta here! Best of luck all
    Good for you! I just hit the 140s a week ago so now I`m between 147-149.5This is really exciting but im also scared I`ll see the dreaded 150s again....hope not! Goal is to be 145 by 5/1
  • 153.2 both yesterday and today - feeling good! 140's here I come!
  • Weighed in at 150.7 today. So excited! Seriously, you guys are an amazing motivator and support system. I feel like I'm more successful this time because I feel like I'm part of a group. Thank you!
  • Medstudent that's great, u have made it!

Kk2323, your on your way outta here. Good luck!

Sum38, I wouldn't worry about it too much, just be sure to shake it off and get back on track as soon as possible. I think most of us go up every now and then. Good luck to you also!
  • Long intro!! :)
    Hello!! I've been lurking in your thread for the longest time I am longing to be around 142, that's my lowest adult weight, though I see women on the board who are 5'6" who are getting down to the 130's...dream, dream

Anyway here is where I have been in the 150's and brief 140's for the past year-ish...

Jan. 2012 - 154
    Feb. 2012 - 148
    March 2012 -144
    April 2012 - 146
    May 2012 - 142
    June 2012 - 143
    No record of weighing from late June until Oct. 1st!! Working out dropped from 6 X's a week to barely 3 times. And totally was off program eating.
    Oct. 2012 - 152
    Nov. 2012 - range of 150 to 154
    Dec. 2012 - no record of weight, too sad I guess!

Jan. 2013 - 155
    Feb. 2013 - 154
    March 2013 - 153
    April 2013 - 151

So I see that if I do not try to limit my eating, but still work out, I stay around the mid to high 150's. It is only with adamant reduced calories, eating clean, and working out HARD that I go down in size/weight.

I want to be out of the 150's so badly! I need a cushion of about 6 pounds I think, because I can fluctuate close to 4 pounds up or down on any given day.
    And I only let myself daydream about what my body would look like in the 130's, maybe I would not have these tree trunk ugly legs and could wear a skirt with black tights.

I realize the number on the scale is not the whole picture, I would like my clothes size to be a loose 8 or even a 6. But I am ruled by that stupid number on the scale

Anyway even though I am hovering at 150 now I'd love to join you all, because I'll be fighting that 150 for a while
  • Hi.

Was down to the low 140's last year; went terribly off track; just got out of the 160's; wanna get back in the swing of things.

159.2 lbs today.
  • Quote: Hi.

Was down to the low 140's last year; went terribly off track; just got out of the 160's; wanna get back in the swing of things.

159.2 lbs today.
    158.4 lbs
  • 153.0 again today! Ugh, want to see it move down, but at least its not going back up!
    I've been at 153.2 for 2 days, now 153.0 for 3 days in a row.
  • 151 ( I don't have a digital scale, so it doesn't show decimal points)

CleverName, here's to not going up, right??
  • Welcome, VermontMom and Ciao! I hope your stay here is brief!

I finally saw a new number this morning, 152.6! Very excited about that. Now I've only got 10 lbs to lose to get all the baby weight off. My goal is to be at 142 for my friend's wedding on June 16. I'm going to be the MOH, I can't wait!