Goodbye to the 150's

You're on Page 18 of 28
Go to
  • I was wondering about you Crow! Nice to see you.

Underwater woot! Congrats on 150's!!

I had an off weekend (incl gluten by accident) I am still at 150.8, that 140's witch is making me wait; ugh.
  • I might as well and settle in...151.4
  • Oh hey guys!!! I finally belong in this thread - weighed in this morning at 156.6
  • Welcome dehtripper! I'm 157.0 this morning. Hoping to see 156 for my weigh in on Monday
  • I have been naughty and gaining weight So I have been hiding away from here

152.4 this am
  • I had a nice whoosh! I think I was dropping some water weight because the little girl's room saw me non stop all day long -- I was at my son's baseball game and I could not see a whole inning...lol

150 on the dot
  • ThatS AWESOME!
  • I'll congratulate you in this thread also, Sum! WooHoo!! You are going to see those 140s very shortly.

Sorry I have been MIA. I have been really focusing on exercising and planning my meals. Now that I feel I am getting those under control I will have some time to hang out at 3FC. Yay!

This morning I weighed in at 154.8. Woot woot!! I can taste the 140s.
  • 155.5 today.

Sum, you're such an encouragement to me. You're so close now!!!

Welcome, dehtripper.
  • Today I saw 149.6 on my scale. TOM is nearing as well We shall see if it sticks
  • 151, I always find those last two lbs per "weight bracket" to be hard to lose. Maybe that's just me?
  • Thanks for the welcomes all. Everyone's doing so well!
  • 148.8 this morning.
  • Quote: Today I saw 149.6 on my scale. TOM is nearing as well We shall see if it sticks
    AWESOME!
  • I stayed the same, 154.8. I was hoping to see it drop again but I much rather be the same then gain.