Im a brand new Chick....

• Hello chicks, Im Lyric. I hope I can fit in here because I dont fit in , in most places in "proper" society lol. Im 35 yrs young, divorced with 2 kids (18 & 9 yrs old). I grew up being able to eat whatever the he** I wanted but once I hit my 30"s, it hit me like a ton of bricks. In 2008, I was 145lbs. Now, I am 193lbs! I want to lose 50 or more lbs. Lowest weight at my height (5'7"), that i'd like to be, is 135lbs but my goal right now is 140lbs.
    I have tried just about everything but never a web based site that offers support. I hope I can get to know all of you and offer and receive support to get this thing goin'!
    I have established my "rewards" for myself along the way. I currently have 4 tattoos and 5 piercings...soooo...my rewards, when money allows lol, will be more tatts! And of course new clothes
    I hope to hear from all of yall soon!!!
  • Welcome to 3FC! Everyone FITS IN here!

Best of luck on your weight loss! Join our 10 pound challenge by Dec 1st. It's a good way to start! You can set your own goal as well for Dec1st. Hope to see you there!
  • Thanks so much for the welcome! I might try the challenge thanks. Btw, how do I get a cool ticker for my posts? lol
  • I believe you have to be a member for a certain number of days (60 maybe?) before you can get a signature/ticker.

Welcome!
  • ok Thanks everyone <3
  • Welcome, Lyric Dawn,

The ticker question is answered here:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/anno...questions.html
  • My end goal when i hit 160 will be to get a new tattoo down my side since it wont look like the rolling hills of Ireland anymore. LOL I wish you all the luck and you and I will be at the same starting point!
  • Welcome!!
    My story is so similar to yours....been divorced now remarried...have the tatts no piercings though. My 30's also brought on the weight like a punch in the face...uhhh on top of that we just had 2 kids back to back.

So I'llbe keeping my eye on your success .....be encouraged and motivated. You can get that crap off of you I know I plan to!!! lol
  • Welcome to the site, I think you are going to find that the support you find around here is unmatched! And so helpful. Best of luck on reaching your goal
  • You pretty much nailed it!
    Quote: once I hit my 30"s, it hit me like a ton of bricks.
    Yep, that's me too. We're all in the same boat I guess