does anyone do carb cycling?

• I have been reading Choose to Lose by Chris Powell and wondering if anyone follows that plan (or any version of a carb cycling plan) and how successful its been?
    Things he says sound very convincing and of course those extreme makeover weight loss series are amazing.
    Any thoughts about his plan?
  • I am a calorie counter.... But this sounds awesome!!!
  • I've read his book, too, and I also love the shows. He's very motivating. I've done low carb, and it works for me. I'm a little hesitant to try his carb cycling method because it's new to me. If it's not broke, don't fix it, right? It does sound like it would be a bit more enjoyable than strictly low carb, because you just have to wait a day, then you can have whatever higher carb thing you want. I'm interested to see if anyone else replies that has tried it. Thanks for the thread!
  • hey, also check out Crack the Fat Loss Code...Its carb and calorie cycling merged together, great book and I tried it for a couple of weeks, great results...I'm just starting to ease into the whole lifestyle eating well calorie thing...for the longest time I've tried to tell myself that if I just exercise it'll come off...bang goes that theory...so I'm going to try Calorie cycling and if that doesn't get it fast enough for me, then I'll also do carb cycling...but long story short since I love to talk, check out the book, its got awesome info and it does actually work....