Binge Free November!

You're on Page 11 of 11
Go to
  • Just wanted to come back and check-in for the last day of the month!

Only one binge during November for me!
    And the past two weeks have been truly effortlessly binge-free.
    I've come a long way....when I joined this forum, was it like a month and a half ago?, I joined because I was in the DEEPEST hole, was binge eating several times a week for months and had just binged 5 days in a row and felt like I couldn't stop. It's been a complete turnaround, and I owe a ton of it to all of you guys, who have been so supportive!! So, thanks (:

I'm going to Japan in a little over a week to stay with my husband's family for a whole month over the holidays. I doubt I'll have any trouble with huge awful binge eating specifically, since I really won't be able to be alone to do it, but I think I'll be checking in here to stay on track with no binge-like overeating even. I just want to eat normally and healthfully and not re-gain the weight I've been losing. It'll be an adjustment, since my way of eating is going to be completely changed, so I'll need all the support I can get!

To all of you who struggled this month: I'm sending all my love! I know how it is, and I wish all of you a better time next month. The holidays can be hard, but I know we can do it!
  • Quote: I can completely relate to this, you know you're in a bad headspace when you see people who are obviously struggling with morbid obesity and can barely fit in restaurant booths eating cheese fries and feel JEALOUS of them!
    Ditto this. Have SO been there!
  • Mottainai- that's incredible! I am SO happy for you and your progress!! :-) congratulations!

Krampus- I'm glad to hear I'm not alone! That's when I really know I need to change my mindset... When I start wishing I could just eat whatever and not care ;-)
  • I'm feeling much better today though, and ready to start off December right. I'm going to find better ways of managing stress and I am COMMITTING to daily weigh-ins in December no matter what. Hope to see everyone is a December binge free challenge!!