Vitamins/supplements for suppressing appetite

• I heard green tea extract and hoodia are good (and you can find one pill with both in it on ebay)

Anyone have other suggestions?
  • I would recommend against a stimulant, though green tea extract is indeed beneficial and has no negative side effects for most people. Basic supplements to suppress cravings and improve nutrient assimilation/uptake are things like l-carnitine, chromium, l-tyrosine, vanadium, fish oil, and a spectrum of B vitamins like Biotin (notably).

When I'm taking my supplements and free of deficiencies I sleep better, have less cravings, less blood sugar swings, and the like. Many folks notice improved weight loss, because at a cellular level your body is processing food more efficiently with the correct nutrients to break down and aid the processes.
  • I find fiber supplements to be helpful for short-term appetite suppression (and other things. =))
  • What Arctic Mama said!
  • I agree with L-carnitine. I think the liquid is better. They recommend it with raspberry ketones. I used to take the green tea tabs and I was usually jittery with those. Lately I have heard positive on green coffee bean extract but you really need to be careful as some aren't as safe or worth the money. Hunger is a difficult issue and for me this time of year emotional hunger is the worst.