On to my second month!!!

• Hello All,

I was just curious of how the second month of success was for everyone? I am almost done with my first month, down 12 pounds which is amazing!! I still feel like this process is slow but that is because I was expecting immediate results and hey let's face it, losing 50 pounds is no over night task. Anyways I wanted to hear some success stories for the second month! I feel very motivated, I had my cheat days the last month that weighed heavy on me (no pun intended) but I really think I can do better this second 30 days.

I am on MRC 6, Cortitrim and the All day weight loss supplements. Would everyone suggest buying these again for my second month?
  • Hi Cassie,

I'm in my third month and it's been a real struggle to stay focused, but my second month was really good. Hang in there it will happen, i'm 16.5 lbs away from my goal and i'm going to get there sooner or later, i'm taking it one day at a time. I take cortitrim and MRC-6, never tried the all day weight loss. After I reach my goal i think i'm going to continue with the cortitrim it really helps with stress. I recommend the MRC-6 because it helped me loose alot of inches. goodluck!!