Goal Jeans Fit!

• I have this pair of jeans that I bought a few years ago that were way too tight as motivation to lose weight. I tried them on this morning and they fit! They're a tiny bit too tight, but I could probably wear them during the day. I still have quite a bit of weight to loose, so they should be too lose when I finally to lose all my weight.
  • Woo-hoo, gratz!
  • Yay!! What a great feeling!!
  • That's awesome! Way to go *\o/*
  • It must have felt sooo good! After reading your post I dug out jeans I used to wear some 4 years ago & hung them on my closet door. I hope this will help me to get to the point of being able to wear them again. Thanks for inspiration! Keep going!
  • That's awesome! I love fitting into clothes that didn't fit a week ago! Greatest feeling : )
  • Quote: I have this pair of jeans that I bought a few years ago that were way too tight as motivation to lose weight. I tried them on this morning and they fit! They're a tiny bit too tight, but I could probably wear them during the day. I still have quite a bit of weight to loose, so they should be too lose when I finally to lose all my weight.
    Congrats !
  • Woohoo that must be a great feeling, well done you!
  • Yay! Congrats! I'm still waiting for this moment! I'll just live vicariously through you for now.
  • Thanks for the motivation!! Great job!!!!
  • Congrats!