So far, so good:)

• I've been on MF for 3 1/2 weeks so far and have lost 13lbs)) I am very pleased with the results! 28 lbs to go. I'm on my second "coach" so far. The first one was very interested in getting my husband on the plan even though he is underweight due to a significant health problem. My new one is wonderful.

Hope everyone else is doing great as well!

Kylie
  • Nice job, Kylie!

I won't say Medifast is easy, because losing weight is never easy. But I love that it's simple. I don't have to think to much about it; I just have to live through the last few minutes of hunger til the next meal. Although I feel like I've spent most of the last 17 months waiting to eat, I HAVE been eating, and losing over 100 pounds.

Keep up the good work - you can do it!
  • Congratulations, Kylie!
  • Quote: I've been on MF for 3 1/2 weeks so far and have lost 13lbs )) I am very pleased with the results! 28 lbs to go. I'm on my second "coach" so far. The first one was very interested in getting my husband on the plan even though he is underweight due to a significant health problem. My new one is wonderful.

Hope everyone else is doing great as well!

Kylie
    Down 21 as of this morning. And that is with a week "off plan" as I dealt with a horrible cold.

Posted from 3fatchicks.com App for Android