What Pedometer do you use?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: For those of you with a Fitbit Force, be aware that it has been recalled. I returned mine for a refund.

I'm using a Fitbit One right now.
    Fitbit did a fantastic job of notifying, I'll give them credit. I got an email from them. I have opted to keep mine because I am experiencing no problems with it at all. After wearing it on my wrist every day for the past 6 months, I'm kind of used to it and would miss it if I went to a One. The Flex doesn't have the same features, so I wouldn't want to go that way.
  • Just got a FitBit Flex today and so far I am loving it!!!
  • Quote: Just got a FitBit Flex today and so far I am loving it!!!
    Yes, I have got a Jawbone Up, very similar to Fitbit and just love it. I like how they both sync with myfitnesspal, which is a great calorie counter with an enormous food database, making it so easy to keep track of your calories, goals and the steps, workouts during the day.

Since I uploaded myfitnesspal to my android and have been wearing my Jawbone, the scale has been going in the lose direction, when I was stuck on a weight loss plateau for months, and it's simply because I am totally aware of what I am doing now.
  • Quote: Just got a FitBit Flex today and so far I am loving it!!!
    Yes, I have got a Jawbone Up, very similar to Fitbit and just love it. I like how they both sync with myfitnesspal, which is a great calorie counter with an enormous food database, making it so easy to keep track of your calories, goals and the steps, workouts during the day, etc.

Since I uploaded myfitnesspal to my android and have been wearing my Jawbone, the scale has been going in the right direction, when I was stuck on a weight loss plateau for months, and it's simply because I am totally aware of what I am doing now.
  • I bought a fitbit flex last week and I am LOVING it so far. I am using it with the app and myfitnesspal.

Being able to quantify what I am eating vs what I am doing vs what I am losing in real time has helped immensely in the few days I have used it so far.
  • Mine is a Pedusa PE-771 Tri-Axis, It works really well and it only cost me $12.00 dollars
  • I'm using a Nike Fuel bracelet. Not necessarily accurate (have to consider arm movement). I think anything that give you a reading of some kind gives you motivation.
  • I have fitbit flex and love it! I'd really like some buddies. PM your email if you'd like. My goal is 12,500 per day.
  • I've been wearing a Fitbit One. I found a "aftermarket" silicone band to use when I want to wear it on my wrist. Otherwise, I wear it clipped to my bra. Sometimes having something on my wrist really bugs me.

For Fitbit purchasers - Bed Bath and Beyond carries these and they DO honor the 20% off coupon on them. Using the coupon got me the best price I could find on the item ANYWHERE.

My hubby wears a Jawbone. He started with it years ago and really likes it. I think once you get used to an interface, that's what you end up sticking with. At least it's been that way for us.