I need your help!

• I have been given the opportunity to take part in a weightloss boot camp that's 3 months long. It's something I would LOVE to do, but the cost is prohibitive. I would really appreciate it if you took a minute to vote for me - If I win, I get to take part in the program for free!
    Thanks in advance! Please share with your friends if you can!
    www.amdbootcamp.com/biggestloservoting
  • Hi Bahe,

I tried to vote for you but my work blocked the website (booo).

That said, I agree that lots of bootcamp classes can be very expensive. Since it might be hard to win (I couldn't see how many people you are up against) why don't you do what I do and constantly check groupon and living social? The city I live in is not that big and yet from time to time new fitness deals ALWAYS pop up. There are often deals like "10 fitness classes for $20" and other really, really cheap options. I have been 'riding the cheap exercise class wave' for over a year now and have yet to need to pay full price for any.

The other nice thing is you get to try different programs/locations/facilities.
  • Thanks Pepino!

I live in a rural area, so there are few options, unfortunately! Most of the stuff on Groupon is too far away.

I'm up against 5 people, so my chances are pretty good, I hope! This program is particularly geared for people that have more than 50lbs. to lose, and it's a by-interview only selection.

Quote: Hi Bahe,

I tried to vote for you but my work blocked the website (booo).

That said, I agree that lots of bootcamp classes can be very expensive. Since it might be hard to win (I couldn't see how many people you are up against) why don't you do what I do and constantly check groupon and living social? The city I live in is not that big and yet from time to time new fitness deals ALWAYS pop up. There are often deals like "10 fitness classes for $20" and other really, really cheap options. I have been 'riding the cheap exercise class wave' for over a year now and have yet to need to pay full price for any.

The other nice thing is you get to try different programs/locations/facilities.
  • Ok, I voted! Good luck!
  • I voted 4 u. Good luck!!!