Yay! I exercised today!

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Well I made up for missing my aerobic interval. I thought I was going to boink at the end but I pushed through it and hit my 10's. Gee when will the quadricep soreness go??????

Got a great UBWO too. Really focusing on lifting through the muscle. I felt like my 10's were alot more meaning full.

It's hard to not correct folks bad form at the gym, doing half the movement won't get you there. Argh!Leave it alone Chris, people hate to feel critisized even when you just want to help them.
    Miss Chris
  • Went for a run this morning, 50 minutes. In the middle of it I did a couple of laps at the high school track to check my pace, which is 10 minutes/mile, like I thought.

Lidian
  • Went for a walk to the store for the paper again.
  • Woot!!!!

I did about 25 minutes of cardio and 25 minutes of Upper and Lower Body weights!

Day 1
  • Ran for 35 minutes yesterday. The usual walking today. I am aiming to run again Saturday as tomorrow is going to be all about grocery shopping in the morning, shopping for present for eldest DD to take to birthday sleepover, followed by helping preteen eldest DD complete elaborate fashion prep for said party (trying on outfits, fixing hair - I'm exhausted just thinking about it!)

Lidian
  • Ran for 45 minutes, then walked about 2 miles total in the afternoon. Lying on couch tonight...

Lidian