Water?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Not enough. I have a very hard time getting it in. My goal is 64 oz, but I struggle to get that down
  • Bump
  • I drink a full Brita pitcher at work every day (~6-8 8-oz glasses) and at home I drink ~3-4 32-oz cups. I also drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning, but my water consumption more than makes up for it. Oh, also drink 1-2 cups of hot tea at night.
  • I also drink 120-150oz of water a day in both 24oz and 16oz plastic tumblers that I refill constantly, I find having a lid and a straw really help me get my water in. My favorite is the 24oz tumbler that I got at starbucks, keeps my water nice and cold.
  • I am drinking over 100 ounces a day but at my weight in I am still showing as dehydrated....any thoughts?

Kim
  • I was having a similar problem - I was drinking a ton of water but my % was still low. My coach asked if I was drinking large amounts fast, or sipping (I was basically chugging a big 33 oz bottle of water in an hour, then not drinking anything for a while). Your body can only absorb so much at a time, she suggested sipping and within a week my numbers came up.
  • I usually average between 100-150oz. I love cold, filtered water!
  • I have a water bottle that holds 2.4 cups of water - I make sure I drink that amount twice before lunch, and again between lunch and bedtime - so that's 9.6 8oz glasses of water each day. Plus, I drink 2 cups of black decaf coffee in the morning, and often 2-3 cups of decaf tea during the late afternoon/evening.