Heinz 1 carb ketchup

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I found Heinz 1 carb ketchup... Are we allowed on phase one to have it or does it depend on what area you are doing IP in? My couch won't allow veggie shreds and I notice several recipes on here using them. Thank you!
  • Yes, it's allowed.
  • I think it depends on the coach, but I have used it since day one - 1 Tblsp at a time. Tastes like the real thing.
  • Quote: I think it depends on the coach, but I have used it since day one - 1 Tblsp at a time. Tastes like the real thing.
    i agree....its NOT on the Phase 1 sheet....but some coaches do allow it.
    I use it 1 TBSP at a time as well. I can't tell any difference in taste.
    It does not seem to have hindered my weight loss journey.
  • I had it in Phase 1 (and continue to use it in Phase 4). The WF Ketchup is disgusting and honestly - it has just enough cals & carbs to keep it labeled '0/0/0' which is ~4 calories & .9g carbs per serving anyways. I'll take that little bump in labeling for the taste difference - just watch your serving size. In Phase 1 I would "stretch" it with some WF Spicy BBQ (I do like my rutabaga fries with extra sauce)...actually, I still did that last night (mixing the sauces) to dip my okra crips in.
  • Where do you find Heinz 1 carb ketsup?
  • I haven't seen it in the store. Is this something you order online?
  • It's called Heinz Reduced Sugar Ketchup and I have found it in all the grocery stores I shop at (Stop & Shop, Shop Rite) as well as WalMart. It's a smaller bottle than I usually buy and it is often on the end of the line up of ketchups. Hope that helps.
  • publix and walmart keep it stocked
  • I like it. I only have it a few times a week but it's a good treat and change and Liz is right about the WF. I think most of the WF stuff is WICKED NASTY tasting.
  • Walmart...$2.48 a small bottle...pricey but GREAT! Tastes like real heinz ketchup!Small amount and no interference in weight loss...recommend.
    Jake
  • OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad to see this post. I CAN NOT STAND the WF brand. Did i tell you I CAN'T STAND the WF's. i Haven't had ketchup in 10 or so weeks lol. And i love the stuff. I will put Ketchup on my ketchup.
  • I will put Ketchup on my ketchupBig Daddy - you made me laugh out loud!
  • Quote: I will put Ketchup on my ketchupBig Daddy - you made me laugh out loud!
    Well glad I could a smile on your face on a Friday morning.
  • I finally bought some of this the other day, haven't tried it yet though. I'm one of those freaks that uses ketchup on eggs...here I come herb and cheese omellette!!