I did it. 285 to 149. Size 26w to size 8. Yes!!!

You're on Page 4 of 8
Go to
  • You look amazing and I'm sure you feel amazing too! Great work, you should be proud!!
  • Some more current pics from last weekend

• Wow! Great pics, they really show your weightloss!
  • Congratulations
  • Holy..oh wow...Congratulations! I just finished exercising but oh my I think I wanna do another 1 mile. You've inspired me even more to keep going.
  • You're such an inspiration! And you look fabulous!
  • Congrats! You look amazing! Very inspiring, and I thank you for that. I have a long way to go, but you are living proof that it is possible to conquer the weight!
  • Wow! My jaw dropped when I saw your before & after *applause* I'm also working on losing weight and I want to know what you did to keep your skin healthy since I'm very self conscious about my arms and legs and tummy. I'm so happy for you and I wish you many more happy days with your loved ones
  • You look so beautiful and you are such an inspiration to me! Just wow!!!!
  • You look fabulous!
  • What an outstanding loss ! Congratulations, you are an inspiration !
  • Wow, amazing! I am also using the My Fitness Pal app, and it's great to see a success story similar to what I hope mine will be in a year or so. Congratulations!
  • Wow! Congratulations! Thank you for posting. This gives me so much encouragement!
  • I absolutely love your post! The last sentence touched my heart because I live in the future. I am always saying my life will be better after the weightloss. I have postponed 8 years of living-in-the-moment and I want to make a change. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • Good job! Congratulations!