Tuesday April 8

• Are we all falling behind or what?

Thanks guys for the insight into Effexor. I talk to one of my members that is a doc and he is going to give me a starter pack to use in reverse. I forgot to take the things two days in a row and I was seriously light headed. I couldn't turn my head to fast. If I did I would have to close my eyes to make everything stop spinning. Not good for when you have to drive.

Beside that I have nothing else going on. I will say that I am thankful that I have a truck otherwise I think I would have been swimming to work this morning. They said that we got 6-7 inches yesterday and being down south there really isn't much room for more water than we already have.

Hello to all who follow and I hope you all have a great day.
  • Good morning

Hi Kemp.....where is everyone today?....did they all sleep in?....lol
    It is windy here again today.....but I do see blue sky out the window.

I did good with my eating yesterday. The time change did me in yesterday...I was so tired....had a nap for over 2 hours in the afternoon yesterday.

Not too much happening here today....just the usual ...some laundry..cleaning.....have to go out & get some milk later.

Have a great day everyone.

April
  • Hey there gang!

It is so busy here that I can just barely think. yikes! I'm still lagging with this time change, so I didn't get up early enough to exercise, but I did go walk at the mall during lunch. yea!

Kemp - I can't believe yall got that much rain. Do you know that we barely got any (and boy am I glad). I don't know if I could have gotten to work if it had rained that much here. yikes.

April - congrats on the good eating yesterday! one day at time, one step at a time, that is all we can do! keep up the good work!

Where are the rest of us today?

hugs,
    Cathy
  • Just woke up!
    ...one more night....Lord get me throught it! I can't wait until these 12 hour shifts are done in July.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Liz
  • I AM NEW TO THIS AND NEED ALL THE MOTIVTION I can find. BEEN ON THE COUCH FOR TO LONG- feeling sorry for myself
    GOT TO START MOVING
    YOU ALL SEEM TO BE FITTING IT IN-
    Keep up the good work-
    Cin in Cincinnati