Weekly Weigh-in for 4/7 - 4/13

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I hope no one minds that I started this thread.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a feeling this was going to happen, especially after the major loss I had last week. I gained 2 lbs. However I am in no way upset about it..it's only 2 lbs and I am sure I will lose it by next week.

LWWI = 245 lbs
    TWWI = 247 lbs
  • I'm very happy to say I had a loss of 3 lbs. this week which puts me at 201 lbs. After maintaining last week I was really nervous that it would happen again, but it looks like things are back to normal now. Thank goodness!! I'm setting a goal that I want to be under 200 lbs. by next Monday. That would mean another 3 lb. loss to put me at 199 lbs. I know its alot to ask for but I'm going to work my tail off so hopefully it will pay off. Wish me luck everyone!

Beverly
  • I am down 3.5 this week. Very exciting!!
  • YEAHHHHH Beverly and Karla!!!!!!! Hooray! Don't you feel great just saying it?

Keep trying KnCMamma!!! Yes, it takes the body time to adjust to a new size. It will come.

I can't believe this because I've been highly stressed this week, have been eating more sweets, and not really counting calories very carefully, but I've lost 2.5 pounds. You know, I can do a pretty good job for weeks and weeks and only lose a little bit (.5-1). Then all of a sudden, my body goes FWUMP and drops a couple of pounds at once -- just because it wants to. I've learned to just accept the pattern, which is pretty much a monthly one. Today is weigh-in day of my FWUMP week. Only 2.5 pounds to go to goal, so I can't have too many more FWUMPs. Hooray!!! I'm so happy I'm so close!! Must get some pictures developed!
  • Jeanne,

You're doing so great and you're so close to goal!!! I'm so excited for you!!

It sounds like so far everyone has a lot to be happy about this week!

I'm going to weigh in this morning and I'm a little nervous. I'm so anxious to get below that 250 mark and I don't want to get discouraged if it doesn't happen.

Wish me luck!
  • 288 last night @ my friend's (where I normally weigh) This is strange b/c just last week @ her house I was 300 again & too shamed to post it here. But I guess not so strange considering my week from ****.
  • Jeanne,
    Your start weight is where I started. 250. Its great to have people all over these boards that can relate. I dream of getting to 199. Anything under 200 will be such a reward. What plan are you doing? I am doing WW right now with weight lifting and cardio. I would love to know your secret. Only 2.5 away from your goal. I am sure you are very excited. I am thrilled for you. Keep it up and motivating so many of us!!
  • I can't weigh myself this week!!!!!!!!

My scale was the gross casualty of TOILET OVERFLOW Sunday evening.

Can we all just say "ew!"?

Have to wait until Saturday to get a new one. Thinking of slurging and getting a nice one rather than the $5 one we already had...

Congrats to all for such great losses!

-Jenn
  • Back down to 210.5. Keep on losing those same 4 pounds!
  • Down three this week- that takes me to 250 exactly!!!
  • I'm down 2.8 this week. So I'm down to 257.2.
  • 191 lbs. (getting nervous, could I cross the 190 mark!0

Miss Chris
  • I'm down 5 pounds...whoohoo, just what I needed after a gain last week... and that also made me the best loser of the week
  • I can report a gain of about 4lbs. Sucks to be me!!

Bella23
  • Bella23, hang in there!! Maybe next weeks loss will be twice as good! Don't get discouraged!