How much did your breasts go down?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • When I lost about 60lbs I went from a DD down to a C. I think it all depends on your body type. Everyone's body loses it differently.
  • Some of my bras are starting to get loose which is annoying since I'm only a B cup.
  • I went from a 42D to a 38D with a 45 lb loss. But I noticed that I lost a lot of fullness and since they started to sag after the kids, they are getting worse. I'm not thrilled about that.
  • I started at a 42DD and now I'm in a 36D. They look a little 'empty' sometimes, but with the right bra I'm good to go. When I have my tummy tuck (post kids) I'll likely at least have a breast lift. I'm not losing all this weight to look saggy! lol.

• I plan on buying new bras when I reach goal. I wear 36DDD, so I hope that it will be much smaller.
  • Hw much weight and volume you might lose in your breast is based entirely on how much fat you carry in that area. Like the rest of our bodies, our breasts are very individualized!

Seem lucky ladies will have say, 80% breast tissue and 20% fat. When they lose a significant amount of weight, there breasts will stay relatively the same size.

Unlucky ladies, like myself, have mostly fat tissue, and very little actual breast tissue. When I lost weight, it ALL came from my chest. And there is nothing that can change that, besides surgery. A good bra will work wonders under clothing, but naked...surgery or personal acceptance.

I lost sixty pounds and went from a 34D to a 32 A, then after surgery to a 32F.