August Turbo Fire & More Check-In

You're on Page 2 of 7
Go to
  • Whoa, Diana!!! You CRUSHED IT TODAY!!!
  • Quote: Whoa, Diana!!! You CRUSHED IT TODAY!!!
    Laura I totally loved the TF workout yesterday!
  • Early morning today. I am tired!

Today's workouts are:
    Couch to 5k Week 3 day 2
    CLX Push Circuit 2

I absolutely LOVE Chalean Extreme! I love lifting heavy heavy weights and the feeling I get when I'm done, and shaking Chalene is a great motivator and I always try to lift the same as her, or heavier haha
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance

I could feel the fatigue again, in my legs, during the warm up. One area that these workouts are lacking is the upper body stretching. There is none that I have seen. Today's workouts contained various pushups and tricep work. Of course I have been stretching the upper body on my own.

EveLHaelf Great job on the CLX workouts!
  • Eve-welcome!

Diana- that was a lot of cardio yesterday.... impressive!

Laura- Hawaii is fun but so expensive to live there. I like Disneyland but it's so much smaller than Disney World. We have time share at Disney World and we'll go back at the end of May.

today- no formal workout... but a trip to the ymca water park... some swimming but also lots of time in the lazy river
  • Hello ladies!!

Diana, great job with Insanity. Perhaps you could add a little of your own stretching before? Keep up the great work!
    Teacher - I've heard that about Hawaii. A good friend went to grad school there and I have to say, everything was very expensive last week but worth it
    EveLHaelf - great job with CXL! Keep up your heavy lifting. How are the cardio workouts in that program?

Today I'm scheduled for Stretch 40 but I need a cardio to get my weight back on track...will do fire 30 and Abs 10.

Take care all
  • Good morning! I know I posted last night but I'm just so happy to report that any weight I gained while on vacation is gone as I weighed in at 153 this morning! YAY...DOUBLE YAY! I went way off my healthy eating plan with lots of junk - luckily I did still workout on vaca but was SOOO scared for this weigh in. Thanks for listening and for your support.
  • Laura- great news

today- TF Fire 45ez
  • Laura- Congrats on the weight lost! The cardio in CLX is also very very good IMO. There are two workouts that focus on intervals where you do some high intensity cardio for 1.5 minutes and then you do "active recovery" with 5lb weights working on muscular endurance. Then there are two other workouts that are just cardio and they definitely get your heart rate up!

Teacher- Good job doing Turbo Fire! I like the HIIT workouts, but find myself getting really bored with the regular "turbo" workouts for some reason.

Diana- You are a MACHINE! Insanity is no joke, and Cardio Power and Resistance is IMO the toughest month 1 workout! The warm up kicks my but.

Today's workouts are CLX Burn Intervals and Bob Harper's Yoga for the warrior. And they are done and done! I went a little over board last night with food and had icecream cake and fried rice, but I am back on plan today eating my clean lunch of quinoa, steamed brocolli and chicken breast.

Keep up the good work, everyone.
  • Hi Everyone! TGIF! Have a great weekend!

Check-In:
    Insanity Pure Cardio
    Cardio Abs

My whole shirt was wet after these two workouts.

Laura Congratulations on your weigh in! It sounds like you did better than you though you did!

Teacher Hi

EveLHaelf What is up with the Insanity warm ups? Is Shaun trying to kill you before the actual workout starts? Maybe trying to see how tough you really are? Those warm ups are really hard. Good job on the workouts and for getting right back on plan today.
  • A friend just sent me an email with a link to a short video clip. I thought it was really cute. What is our reward for working out? http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=yEH4Yum4nN4
  • Hi everyone!

Diana- that video is so funny!

today- swimming
  • Hello ladies!!

Thank you, EvelHaelf! Sounds like the CXL program is also great Keep up the great work. Great also getting back on track with eating so quickly.

Diana, that was very funny - I;ve seen it before Gotta love a sexy man, even if it's a "cartoon"!!

Nice job working out Teacher!

Check in for today: Fire 30. Starting the Advanced Rotation of Turbo Fire on Monday and I'm excited!

Take care ladies
  • Hi Everyone!

Good job on getting those workouts in today!

Check-In Dana Pieper's Kickbox Challenge w/weighted gloves

This was definitely a sweatfest! It was raining in my office and the sweat was flying. Dana and the group uses light weights at the beginning of the workout. I didn't use light weights since I used weighted gloves throughout the workout.
  • Diana- kickbox challenge sounds intense

today- swimming