Fall Back to Basics- Biggest Loser Challenge- Sign up by Aug. 22

• Hello All-
    I've posted information about the next challenge- The Fall Back to Basics Challenge

Teams will be announced by Aug 25th & the Challenge officially begins on Aug 27 with the first weigh in on Sept. 7th.
    The Challenge will run for 13 weeks with final weigh in on Nov. 25th

Any questions- let any one of the Team Leaders know.
  • I saw the other thread is now closed. Wanted to get in on the challenge and say that my starting weight hadnt changed until yesterday. With the new diet after last time I posted I guess I wasnt paying attention to my fiber intake and got quite "full of it" so to say. My weight froze for like 3 or 4 days, didnt budge. It got to the point where I was just like ok...if I dont ummm...u know eliminate soon...I just wont eat, just cuz I didnt wanna end up in pain or anything. Finally the fiber started to work and the lbs started coming off again. I got these delicious fiber gummies. They are really like a candy treat especially on my diet. I still have a lot of bloating but I guess from what I read that can be normal with diet change. Hopefully I can still get on a team tomorrow morning. I posted my original starting date(when I started my change) and my current weight on my profile.