Signatures - past 20 days

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hey there everyone. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I've been on the forum since 6/21/2012 and am unable to create a signature for a weight loss ticker. Any ideas? Also, I've seen instructions on creating a ticker somewhere in here, got to look for it again. Is there any way to get those instructions up in the Sticky pages?

Thanks

• Did you check under the User CP? When you are eligible for it, "Edit Signature" will appear
  • Yeah, I've checked there, didn't see it. Thought maybe I was looking in the wrong place.
  • Nope you were looking in the right place. It will show up soon I am sure.
  • I think you need to be a member 30 days, I could be wrong, did you check your User CP ?
  • It's 20 days with 20 posts.
  • Quote: Hey there everyone. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I've been on the forum since 6/21/2012 and am unable to create a signature for a weight loss ticker. Any ideas? Also, I've seen instructions on creating a ticker somewhere in here, got to look for it again. Is there any way to get those instructions up in the Sticky pages?

Thanks

Go to the dark blue line at the top of this post and click on Quick Links scroll down to Sig Weight Tracker click on there and you should be able to create your sig.
  • It hasn't been 20 days yet - it has only been 18 since you registered on 6/25. When you have been a member for 20 days, the option will appear automatically.
  • Quote: It hasn't been 20 days yet - it has only been 18 since you registered on 6/25. When you have been a member for 20 days, the option will appear automatically.
    Oh thats right. It shows 06/25/2012 as your "join" date.
  • Ok, I guess I was wrong when I put Started 6/21/2012 on my profile. Thanks everyone.
  • Quote: Ok, I guess I was wrong when I put Started 6/21/2012 on my profile. Thanks everyone.
    Looks like you started IP on 06/21/2012 but when you go to your profile, you joined 3FC on 06/25/2012. It's good. You should have a ticker by Monday I would think.
  • Ok, today is my day 20 for being on this forum. Hopefully I'll get to create a signature later on during the day. Hope everyone is doing well today.
  • Yeah, finally got it going! I'm so happy.
  • Quote: Yeah, finally got it going! I'm so happy.
    Congrats! I can't wait for mine. :P
  • Quote: Yeah, finally got it going! I'm so happy.
    Congrats! Isn't it funny how such a seemingly small thing can bring us such a thrill... LOL. I remember how excited I was to be finally able to get my ticker. I still get a charge out of being able to add another 'clapper' to mine... unfortunately I seem to be in a little stall right now. But this too shall pass.