See ya 130's!

You're on Page 27 of 34
Go to
  • I think it'll be a while before I get out of the 130s, as I'm building muscle too! It'll be so nice to see the 120s, but even nicer to fit into smaller and - more importantly - *better-fitting* pants!! *_*
  • Hey ladies. I actually started this thread last year and posted for a while until I found myself heading up. I was so embarrased that I dissapeared for a while and gave up trying to lose weight. I hit a high of 151.8 in the spring and decided that if I didn't do something about it I was going to see bigger and bigger numbers. So I am happy to say that I am back down to 138.8 and on my way down thanks to juicing. I am hoping to get through the 130's over the month of July.
  • Sarahlynn: WooHoo! You go girl!!
  • thanks aspen!

137 today Really hoping to see 135 by the end of the weekend
  • I'd love to say see ya to the 130s soon, but I'm not sure I'm going to get there before my holiday. I can try though!

135 today, but hoping for a loss real soon
  • I was 135.8 this am. Loving this trend as last month my weight was a lot more up and down. Really hoping to see the 120's this month.
  • 131 for me again. I've been here for over a week now but at first it was the sort of 131 where I'd soon go up again if I dropped the ball - now I feel it's a 'proper' 131! If that makes sense?!

My mission is to try and make it to the 120's by August, but I'm very slow so it'll be a challenge!
  • ange82 I get what you mean with the "proper" number.

I was 134.4 this am!! My first mini goal has been met.
  • Nice job Ladies. Hoping to join you back in the 130's real soon.
  • BlueIsis I think I remember you from last time I was here.

132.2 this am!!
  • 131.2 third day in a row I dropped a lb over night! I think I might even see the 120's by Monday or Tuesday.
  • I was 130.2 yesterday but up to 130.8 this morning. Part of me is so dissapointed to be not only up but not broken in to the 120's but the logical part of is glad I rebounded up before hitting the 120's because nothing is more discouraging than being 129.? one day and 130.? the next. I am really hoping that tomorrow is the day I break the 120's and I can finally move on from this thread I started a year ago.