So flipping happy with MF right now

• I just hit the 7 week mark today - 21 pounds down. That's 10ish the first 2 weeks and an average of 2.1 pounds per week after that.

I have rarely been hungry.

I have not obsessed about food.

I have just stayed on plan. That's it. Not perfectly, even! Just like 95% on plan.

I've dieted plenty of times in my life and have never had this experience before - I am just thrilled and wanted to share. Medifast rocks!
  • Congratulations !

• congrats amy!!! that's inspirational
  • Congrats!
  • Yay amy!!!!

I know this diet isn't for everyone, but if you can suck it up for the first few weeks, the rewards are wonderful. It's not easy, but it's so SIMPLE. I think it frees your mind to deal with your food issues - not that I'm done yet, but I'm getting there.

Keep up the good work!
  • Thanks you guys!

Simple is exactly it, Riddy. Every other time I have dieted, I have kept a journal and spent a lot of time planning out each meal and snack and shopping list... it's exhausting and keeps my brain focused on food, food, food. Not to mention the ketosis factor - I have gritted my teeth and stayed on plan through my hunger in past diets but with this one, I am truly not hungry. I just wish I had known about Medifast earlier!
  • So inspirational! Congrats!
  • Congrats on the awesome loss!!!