Hi I'm new!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi everyone, I wanted to make a little introduction before jumping into conversations. I've been lurking for a couple months now. I found this site by googling questions I had about IP, and you've helped answer some! I've been on IP since around Feb 14. I started at 198, and am now 153. I've had some cheat days (not worth the guilt), so I know I could have a higher weight loss. I'm 5' 2 3/4. I'm not sure what my goal weight should be, but I'm thinking 125 - 130. But anyway, this is me.
  • Quote: Hi everyone, I wanted to make a little introduction before jumping into conversations. I've been lurking for a couple months now. I found this site by googling questions I had about IP, and you've helped answer some! I've been on IP since around Feb 14. I started at 198, and am now 153. I've had some cheat days (not worth the guilt), so I know I could have a higher weight loss. I'm 5' 2 3/4. I'm not sure what my goal weight should be, but I'm thinking 125 - 130. But anyway, this is me.

Congrats on your loss and welcome aboard!
  • Hi. I am new also. Have my 1st weigh in today. Wish me luck!
  • I am starting Phase 1 today! Have been lurking also for quite some time and today is crunch time for me! Congrats Sonya...awesome! I hope I can achieve your success and find so many people here to be an inspiration!
    Jake
  • Quote: Hi everyone, I wanted to make a little introduction before jumping into conversations. I've been lurking for a couple months now. I found this site by googling questions I had about IP, and you've helped answer some! I've been on IP since around Feb 14. I started at 198, and am now 153. I've had some cheat days (not worth the guilt), so I know I could have a higher weight loss. I'm 5' 2 3/4. I'm not sure what my goal weight should be, but I'm thinking 125 - 130. But anyway, this is me.
    Great job!

Quote: Hi. I am new also. Have my 1st weigh in today. Wish me luck!
    and sending the woosh fairy your way!
    Quote: I am starting Phase 1 today! Have been lurking also for quite some time and today is crunch time for me! Congrats Sonya...awesome! I hope I can achieve your success and find so many people here to be an inspiration Jake
    ! We are here for you all!
  • Welcome. You will get more response to your questions in the daily chat thread.
  • Welcome welcome welcome to the club!!
  • Hi and Welcome! Congrats on your loss so far! At least you know this program works. I love this board, cant get enough.
  • This is my first week OP too and first weigh is today. This is actually the first time I have ever used a forum like 3FC....I love it! The people on here are so helpful and motivating! I come here first with any questions and usually end up staying for quite a while....WELCOME!

Quote: Hi. I am new also. Have my 1st weigh in today. Wish me luck!
    Quote: I am starting Phase 1 today! Have been lurking also for quite some time and today is crunch time for me! Congrats Sonya...awesome! I hope I can achieve your success and find so many people here to be an inspiration!
    Jake
    Quote: This is my first week OP too and first weigh is today. This is actually the first time I have ever used a forum like 3FC....I love it! The people on here are so helpful and motivating! I come here first with any questions and usually end up staying for quite a while....WELCOME!
    To all our newbies both to the thread and to Ideal Protein!!!

Fun Fact: The most chattiest thread is the Daily, then followed by the 100% OP group , at least that's what I think. Our Stickies thread at the top of this section has recipes for you, information on how to get your signature, as well as your ticker (cuz we all wait for that day it seems )
  • SonyaTheBear, Missdee18, mammoth357, CarCamMom, Welcome to you all! IP is a wonderful program and these forums are great! You can get questions answered and give and receive support from others who are having similar experiences! Congratulations on your journey!
    Hey Sonya! Looks like we started about the same time, about the same weight, and are about the same place now! I love this forum, definitely delurk - the positive participation and feedback is what truly makes this a special place that helps everyone succeed!
  • Hey everyone..today is my first day on this site..i have been on ip for about a month now and have lost 18 pounds and roughly 20 inches over all
  • Welcome!!! This forum is so important to me. It's filled with lots of caring people walking down the same road as you are. Advice, support, recipes...it's all here. It makes it a lot easier when you have others to help you along your journey & cheer you on.
  • same here!
    Im new here too.... as of like, today! Im so ready to get motivated and lose this weight the right way, for the first time in my life! Reading these stories really makes me feel like i CAN do it. Its nice to know that i have that ability in me to succeed. And Im ready to prove it to myself!