Back (yet again) to support and receive support!

• I love these boards and have missed being here...yet again. As so many others, I allowed life to take me hostage. I am back now with a renewed sense of purpose.

I have finally been promoted from my bellydance class to the performance group. This means lots of wonderful exercise as I need to memorize several routines at once. It also means no more wear-what-you-want, but bedlahs and revealing outfits. On top of it, my best friend is hand-beading me a gorgeous bedlah for my b-day (April) and I want to do all of her hard work justice. If that isn't reason enough to move past myself and lose this weight, then I don't know what is! lol

I started (again) on Saturday and have had a good run of it so far.

• Belly dancing! That's impressive! You must have an amazing core!

Congrats on your promotion and welcome back to 3FC and your renewed commitment to losing weight and getting fit!
  • Quote: Belly dancing! That's impressive! You must have an amazing core!

Congrats on your promotion and welcome back to 3FC and your renewed commitment to losing weight and getting fit!
    I have become much stronger at my core and much more flexible. I can do many difficult moves, but the problem is that they cannot be seen properly due to the fat. lol I refuse to give up.

Congratulations on your weightloss! You don't look like you have much to go to hit your goal!
  • Hi archychick,

I'm so envious... congratulations on your promotion AND your renewed sense of purpose!

Best wishes for you!