TA DA! March 24+

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • TaDa I got almost 2 feet of hair cut off! Woo!
  • Wow!!
    Two feet?? That has got to feel great to cut it off. I can't grow my hair to my shoulders without having it chopped off. What a great feeling! And just think... you probably lost a couple pounds with that hair gone!!
  • I didn't snack last night!
    After seeing myself naked in the bath, I FORCED myself to lie in bed and put food RIGHT OUT OF MY MIND!!
  • Ummmmm - why do you have a mirror over your tub, you kinky city-dweller?!
  • Now Ruth, if you'd read all my posts, you would have learned that I recently installed a full length mirror on my bathroom door.
  • But of course! But why do you look in it?
  • I'd have to shut my eyes getting out of the tub. You haven't seen how small that bathroom is, have you... I pretty much fill the entire room.

Going to the peace march with Jim today...
  • Miss Chris-Thanks for the suggestios!! (I especially like the last one. It made me laugh out loud!!!) CONGRATULATIONS on the collar bone!!! I remember that!!!
  • My husband took pics of my 5 week progress. UGH! I have alot of work to do. He says, don't get upset you took some unflattering pictures think about how they would have looked in your underwear a month ago. LOL! I promise to post as soon as the 12 weeks are done I will have to make some more progress by then LOL!

Miss Chris
  • My tada, is that I bought myself a new engagement ring. I traded mine in for a new and better style. It is so sparkly. I love it! Smaller ring size too. I can wear standard ring size again! Yippeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I took 7 rolls of film to Walmart for developing today. I also picked up a package of nails to hang up artwork. I got dinner in the crockpot on time. I cleaned the birdcage and put all the birdy food/treats in pretty oldfashioned jars. Pretty good for someone who just started her period!
  • I cooked a double dinner tonight so that I won't have to cook dinner tomorrow since DH is going into the studio tomorrow.
    I also made lunches and did all the dishes and cleaned the kitchen!
    sounds mundane but this is an accomplishment for me since I usually get home from work completely drained of energy.
  • I am halfway to being packed for my trip
  • YAY!
    Hey Mauv... when do you leave for England? Are you going for vacation??
  • I am leaving on Monday I am volunteering at a games/scifi type convention